Daily chat...

And if I put a pic on ladies I would win the belly roll challenge hands down!! ;)

Linz at 140lb dont think so ;)

ooh like in magazines ;) for men ;)

Jet's pic is more balanced than mine is... with her bazukas! I can only thank my M&S padded bra that there's anything up there at all!

Lol Jo - i was like that this morning. didnt have padded one on and thought - omg there is no way im going out looking like that - shouldnt have looked a bit further down!

hi peeps quick question had my first PV day yesterday and am on PP today now i have found that i have been weeing loads today is that normal?? thanks!

i dont think it will do u any harm but i think its normal to wee more after a pv day ,am i right jo ,vicks where r u lol !!

its probably the water retention coming out hon :) weight loss tomorrow!!

yay!!! hope its gonna be a loss tomorrow! have drank 1.5lt water today and a few cups of tea so am hoping its not just the fluid coming out i have drank today lol

morning girls, im a bit teary today thinking about my babes dan ,his friends write stuff to him on his facebook page and to see wot they write breaks my heart because i know how much they miss him !!

take a look at his own page which is danny bentley and he also has a page which a friend created after he passed which is danny bentley - top lad - R.I.P.

if im waffling tell me ok girls thanks !!

Attachments

• 25531_1110215572441_1738430086_202249_3023660_n[1].jpg
    25531_1110215572441_1738430086_202249_3023660_n[1].jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 25
awh Jet... I'll go and check out his page at lunch time... you must be so proud that his friends are doing that... You're not waffling!! This sort of thing really does put things back into perspective for the rest of us and our pathetic little weight issues! (did I say that?!!!)..

Twinmum - I don't know if I specifically wee more during a PV day, or after one, but I do wee a lot! But it's hot here at the moment, so I drink a lot too!!

Veg/salad does contain water though and I always gain after PV days so probably normal to wee more thereafter... I often wish I had a catheter! CHERYL?!!

Lol Cheryl will get you a catheter - in fact Im still waiting for my Tena lady!!!!

Jet how sad babe xxx bug hugs xxx lovely that he some fantastic friends who will keep his memory alive this way xxxxxxxxxx

awh Jet... I'll go and check out his page at lunch time... you must be so proud that his friends are doing that... You're not waffling!! This sort of thing really does put things back into perspective for the rest of us and our pathetic little weight issues! (did I say that?!!!)..

Twinmum - I don't know if I specifically wee more during a PV day, or after one, but I do wee a lot! But it's hot here at the moment, so I drink a lot too!!

Veg/salad does contain water though and I always gain after PV days so probably normal to wee more thereafter... I often wish I had a catheter! CHERYL?!!
thanks jo to be honest u all chear me up no end ,and according to my scales im down more r less 1/2 a stone ,i love reading stuff on weight issue's coz thats real and it makes me smile even though im back at square one !!

i will do this for my babes dan !!

Back