Daily chat...

oh no :( what did you put in them> Fish???

and no likeee??? maybe try splenda next time

I wear a lot of size 10 bottoms...

(U.S. size 10!! hihi!!)

Vicky - when you pop home at lunch, a photo of you in those trousers please!! Oh and I always make my quiches with eggs, a bit of fromage blanc, and a little (not much) milk...

Here's a headless me in my "couldn't get on before" white trousers this weekend... the more vigilant among you might notice a cat or two peeking through the safety of the stair rail! Not slim enough yet, but pretty happy to get in them nonetheless!

Well done on the loss Tracey... and darn the garage!! My car will need a service in the summer, aaaah!

Jet - I love that muffin smell... when they first come out of the oven, they're crispy on the outside which I adore...
yes jo u look fabulous oh and the pussycats which i never noticed omg god i love cats ,where is my head !

and no likeee??? maybe try splenda next time

mmmmmmmmm u got it right ,im going to make them now lol .

do u think its best not to use muffin cases coz i found a muffin tray in my cupboard but will they stick to sides r not !!

If you used 4 tablespoons of oatbran instead of 8, you have muffins for 2 days instead of 4... that's fine isn't it?

If you don't like the fish (I love it!), yes try Splenda... but I made them sweet ONCE and hated them, so I guess that too is a balancing act (and, as a sweet toothed person, I try to eat more savoury stuff...) - that makes sense NOT!

I have a muffin tin - they stick; I put paper cases in my muffin tin - they stuck; I now use a silicon muffin tray... no sticky!

Jet saw the two pussies... next to the white baby, there's another...

thanks jo ,they just dont taste nice so im going to try sweet ones ,so i need slicone trays now bummer !!

ive looked and i must be blind lol ,im losing my mind and my mojo OMG

lol jet

A ginger one? I thought i could see one but wasnt sure?

and just got oh to take piccie of me and my top is too big and is making me look pregnant and the toursers are too big on my bum making it look saggy.
OMFG im taking a piccie of myself every morning now before i come to work. This look aint good :( bag lady!

p.s. ive deleted it im not showing!

and this leaves me in a quandry. My 14s are too big my twelves too tight :( might be wearing skirts for a while!

Bet it doesn't look that bad... put it back up so we can tell you how fab you look. x

cant deleted :) and ive tried to one myself :(

I took one last week and then decided I wouldn't show you cos my belly looked humungous. We're the same Vicky, which makes sense as we're the same height, same weight, small topped and errr larger bottomed!!

These are different white bottoms... check out the flabby belly on this one (got my magic nix on today)!!

Attachments

• Copy of DSC2909.jpg
    Copy of DSC2909.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 38
u actually look fine i will put one of me OMG !!

look at me ere a few weeks ago at conway castle in wales ,ive got a bellies gonna get ya going on lol

Attachments

• 029.jpg
    029.jpg
    527.9 KB · Views: 35
I took one last week and then decided I wouldn't show you cos my belly looked humungous. We're the same Vicky, which makes sense as we're the same height, same weight, small topped and errr larger bottomed!!

These are different white bottoms... check out the flabby belly on this one (got my magic nix on today)!!

magic niks are good !! i love mine

Hey Jo you look fab - but we are so similar. total pears. love your pic to jet x

Back