Daily chat...

morning all
the sun is shining in North Devon though its chilly as anything
Got loads of tidying to do today the house is a tip and the girls room needs excavating !!!!
have a great day all will be in and out all day so will say hi if anyone on lol oh and night nigt to them lucky Aussie lot who are just off to bed xx

yes Kay dearie about 6 months ago now lol

Carbs are per 100ml
Total: less than 1g
Sugars: Less than 1g
Total fat per 100ml is less than 1g
Does that make sense??
Thanks xxxxxxx

Think that should be OK! Enjoy your soup.:)

Please help me with some Ideas for todays lunch, I have got 10 people (family) coming for sunday lunch today and I am cooking a couple of large chickens and doing all the trimmings for them but, I am alternating pp/pv days and as I had a pv day yesterday (we went out for lunch and I had steak and salad) I am on pp today but i'm going to feel a bit of a numpty sat around the table with just a plate of roast chicken, any ideas what else I could put on my plate? By the way I have got strawberry cheese cake and rhubarb crumble for their sweet and I have made myself a sf jelly gonna have that with a vanilla muller lite

Hi Kay

I'd do another PV today today and do two PPs in a row tomorrow and Tuesday. Then you can have roast chicken and veg. Also make yourself a Dukan-friendly rhubarb crumble (recipes on recipe thread), can highly recommend it so that you're having practically the same as the others. Then again, I hate jelly. If you're happy with jelly as a pud, then go for it.

i am happy with sf jelly and muller light but I think I will do what you said about the pv day again. Thanks Laura. Is there a dukan friendly gravy? could I use an oxo and some marmite or something? Also can I have mint sauce?

I don't see why you can't have mint sauce if you make it yourself (chop some mint leaves add vinegar and sweetner) otherwise I'd say no - there's definitely sugar in it.

OMG I;m gonna forget it and have chicken and salad so much easier pmsl. I just need to find a dukan friendly salad dressing now hmmmm

Definitely a question of taste, but I use fromage blanc (fromage frais maybe?) mustard and lemon juice or vinegar, salt and pepper.

Not as nice as the traditional stuff (ie with oil) but acceptable.

Hope you find something that suits. Enjoy your family meal.:)

I used to live in north devon. Bideford to be precise lol.
lol someone had too !!!!!!

i did live in Westward ho! about 12 years ago wouldnt go back and im not a fan of Bideford either

afternoon all !!! one of them days not to get anything done want some pepsi but cant be bothered to go out and get it its sunny but cold

Back