Daily chat...

Must admit I do sway a bit on mine sometimes to get the right angle:) Also I now sometimes weigh on a Sunday instead of a monday because I get up at 6 on a monday and don't have much time for ... you know....

ditto :) I stepped on the scales 3 times in 2 different areas of the kitchen just be sure :) madness!
Yep take that as a sign that your doing ok ....so you may go a bit slower than some but you will get there in the end xx

lol motivation vibes coming your way ~~~~~~~~~>>>>>

I am doing my (nearly) best Jet :) just been through the fridge and sorted all the food that needs using... so looking like 1/1 pattern as some veg needs using up...

I am loving the Dukan Diet it is right up my street, I don't actually like any vegetables so all meat, fish and Eggs suits me down to the ground, I only have a few more pound to lose so I am doing 1 day pp/1 day pv and having salad with my meals on pv days. Have to admit I do miss my fruit though.

my trick was just to fill my face with protein regularly during the day...helped with the hunger pangs...

now cravings were a different story :) they never seemed to disappear.... x

i was lik that I tend to forget to eat nowdays ...but as some say i still have the odd cravings

Yep thats pretty much me lol i go to sleep planning my breakfast, eat breakfast planning my lunch etc etc :p

tee hee I now spend all week planning my proper meal :eating: ! Daily packed lunch is usually assembled according to what's in the fridge or cupboard (tinned salmon or tuna again).
I do plan all evening meals properly on a weekly basis as I also have to cater for the rest of my family.

im a bore and plan my meals out when i get the shopping in and have a diet sheet where i write down everything!

I dream of oatbran and rhubarb:D. Have eaten both this morning!

I think when I'm on conso,I'll spend the week planning my gala meal too, Anja. Hopefully I'll be there soon.

Back