Daily chat...

morning all
control mouse ........what do we know about control ??? lol

morning all
control mouse ........what do we know about control ??? lol

Tee hee:8855:I have enough trouble controlling myself let alone anyone else!

Good Morning all,

yes I've been up since 6 as usual, breakfast, make packed lunches, got DD1 to School, DD2 to nursery and now it's time for WORK :(

Vicky re: Photos you can make it so that photos are only visible to people that you explicitly make your 'friends' - that's what I did as I've got my family on some of them too. by default I think they're visible to all. I'll invite you so you can have a look and then by return I can see yours should you upload any.

Nice and sunny out here today, been for a wee wander round and about.

Need to go food shopping (boo hiss) this afternoon (not Dukan food, for the kids) and then if I can find enough jars with lids I'll make chestnut jam.

Friend popping round this afternoon too.:D

Hope everyone is OK.

Hey ladies (and gents!) can I just double check with you that Toffee Muller Lights are a no-no? I saw it on another thread that you had discussed it in chat but I can't find it anywhere!

Hey ladies (and gents!) can I just double check with you that Toffee Muller Lights are a no-no? I saw it on another thread that you had discussed it in chat but I can't find it anywhere!

There has been some debate over the toffee mullers; I think the official site said no, but when Jo compared the nutritional composition of toffee and vanilla there was little difference, so I think people on here are quite happily eating them, although you need to remember that they are twice the size of a normal yoghurt if they are the 200g ones, so don't eat too many.

I can't see a thanks button but if I could I would press it!
I thought Muller Lights were unlimited? I mean the vanilla ones. Is yoghurt not unlimited if its fat free?

I can't see a thanks button but if I could I would press it!
I thought Muller Lights were unlimited? I mean the vanilla ones. Is yoghurt not unlimited if its fat free?

If it is fat free and no sugar and no fruit yes sort of but I think there is a total limit of 1kg of dairy per day, but I still wouldn't eat too many mullers - but if you are eating them and still losing no problem. Maybe just the kind of thing to look at if you start to stall?

ive done a thanks for you. OMG really on the toffee mullers?

Yeah but as you know the dukan chat is about as consistent as Katie price.

Yogurt is unlimited on attack but limited on cruise to your daily dairy allowance which I dont think anyone comes close to going over.

Yeah but as you know the dukan chat is about as consistent as Katie price.

Yogurt is unlimited on attack but limited on cruise to your daily dairy allowance which I dont think anyone comes close to going over.

Well 5 * mullers @ 200g would be a kilo - but I don't know how many of them people eat! I have been known to guzzle a 500g pot of total greek yoghurt in a day :mad: but I am trying to cut back on my yoghurt intake as I think it was slowing me down:D

I was eating either a toffee or a vanilla muller every day but someone suggested I cut them out along with my massive intake of diet coke for a week to see if it helps, weigh in tomorrow so I will let you know. I do miss them though I love them especially the vanilla one with a sf jelly mmm

lol thats my treat some nights ...vanilla yogurt with sf jelly mmmm

Back