Daily chat...

hey vikki my day nearly over with it's a shame u live so far away and we are like ships that pass in the night !!!!!!!!!!!

morning/evening all chatter's hope we all have a good day /good evening ,its time for work now !!! so will catch you all later !!!!!!!!

I;m up Vikki good morning. Im trying to decide what to have for my meals today, I am out working this afternoon so I may make some ginger biccies to take with me, I find them quite dry which is a good thing as it makes me drink lots of water when I eat them

Hi all!

Thinking later tonight when i get back from my work function I am going to start a Dukan diary and tell you all a little about me.

till then......

Oh and good afternoon Vikki, i know what you mean about having to wait for peeps to be up. You get use to it! LOL

Bren
x

It's great for us though to have some reading in the mornings... I often read you guys at home before leaving, but I leave at 7.15am so am rarely fit to think about typing...

Sarah - end of THIS month??? next? tell me more! PM if you need to. Can we meet? (I don't do weekends in the city though!)... ooooh how are you feeling?

Jet - glad things worked out...

Bren - a diary would be great...

Kay - I love your menus... you are an inventive cook! Even though lots of us oldies are now too lazy to post ours (seemingly!!), don't stop! I like reading what others are eating!

Vicki - noooo don't get a job... sleep days and chat with us at night?!

I walked home from work last night too, cos of the strike, then this morning had the bright idea of lengthening my usual home to work walk... so just calculated that I've walked 15.4km since yesterday 7am! (is that 9 miles?). ho hum!

Scales being VERY kind - note to self - walk even more... but I'll wait until weigh in because today is a veggie day.

9 miles Jo!!!!!!!!!!!! Well done you. I'm knackered from just reading that! Phew! x

Good Morning,

I walked home from work last night too, cos of the strike, then this morning had the bright idea of lengthening my usual home to work walk... so just calculated that I've walked 15.4km since yesterday 7am! (is that 9 miles?). ho hum!

Scales being VERY kind - note to self - walk even more... but I'll wait until weigh in because today is a veggie day.

Wow cool - have you got a pedometer? That would keep track for you and you could easily add up the km.... should you need motivation which you seem to have plenty of anyway.

I do have one... or did at least (batteries are probably dead), and I used it initially for inspiration but I lost faith in it the evening I forgot to take it off my waistband and discovered it had counted loads of steps I'd not taken just by my lurching to change the TV channel!

lol Jo thats still exercise you know , lurching :p

morning or afternoon now ......
well ive been told my literacy is lazy tell me something it dont know lol....my maths is better than i expected so im going to do some courses to re awake my poor brain lol. So will be occupied most mornings for a couple of hours ....
still totm, not good got on the scales and i had lost a 1lb saturday but its back on today grrrrrrrrrrrrr....oh well if i sts for friday at least its not a gain
I couldnt sleep again last night so started watching the miners being rescued but i feel asleep just before they pulled the first one up !!!!

ok the rest of today is sat at school dyl has homework club so i will read a book and wait for him to finish saves driving about

Who told you that re your literacy? (and are they still alive to tell the tale?!)

As for your falling asleep just before the first miner was released, I used to always fall asleep just before Father Christmas came, despite being awake seemingly all night especially ;)

:))

ha ha jo i love father xmas ...i like waiting till the kids fall asleep though it seems like they wake up so soon after i climb into bed after helping santa deliver the pressies

The lit stuff was at learn direct i wanted to get going after so long at home with the kids and too be honest the last job i did do was a driving job and before that i ran pubs , thats probably where my maths was usr=ed f=rather than my english ..im just going to refresh me english, maths and IT skills.....for me rather than anyone else at the moment

It's great for us though to have some reading in the mornings... I often read you guys at home before leaving, but I leave at 7.15am so am rarely fit to think about typing...

Sarah - end of THIS month??? next? tell me more! PM if you need to. Can we meet? (I don't do weekends in the city though!)... ooooh how are you feeling?

Jet - glad things worked out...

Bren - a diary would be great...

Kay - I love your menus... you are an inventive cook! Even though lots of us oldies are now too lazy to post ours (seemingly!!), don't stop! I like reading what others are eating!

Vicki - noooo don't get a job... sleep days and chat with us at night?!

I'm on it :) expect a pm :D x

Good for you scrumps... it'll be good for your confidence if nothing else. Mind you, running pubs must have used your brain. I used to be a barmaid evenings in London way way back, before tills did additions I guess, cos we used to add everything in our head. I'd be hopeless these days, mind you!

Sarah - GREAT!

Last edited:
ha ha jo i love father xmas ...i like waiting till the kids fall asleep though it seems like they wake up so soon after i climb into bed after helping santa deliver the pressies

The lit stuff was at learn direct i wanted to get going after so long at home with the kids and too be honest the last job i did do was a driving job and before that i ran pubs , thats probably where my maths was usr=ed f=rather than my english ..im just going to refresh me english, maths and IT skills.....for me rather than anyone else at the moment

Hey Tania

Well done for getting your refresher courses sorted out :) it's nice to give your brain the jump leads every once in a while :)

I love learning :D... no courses for me at the moment though :)...maybe in the new year x

Well done Tania! I too am going to be learning (Spanish). I have the course organised and am planning to start when the school holidays are done and dusted (beginning November).

Oh, and I'll maybe start thinking about Christmas then too;).

oooh Robin, while I think, did you see the link for "dog sitters" in your home that I posted for you somewhere or other a while back?

Sounds a good plan Tania. I am rubbish at maths, but I can add up perfectly well, I know my multiplications, can convert lbs to kilos etc, and even work out percentages, but because I am rubbish at all the stuff you have to learn that nobody ever actually needs to use, I just fail all maths, I was going to do nursing but couldnt because I am so rubbish at maths, I have dyscaculuia or what ever the term is lol, I cant do formulae, only logic.

Just had my winkles weighed, £62.70 worth whoo hoo. For 6 hours work, not bad lol. He gave me more bags and said he will be back 2 weeks today. so wll be out there in about 10 days time to get another load.

Back