Daily chat...

Mmmm cockles and winkles. Yummy. x

Cathy i think you would be suprised i was ...I thought i was awful at maths and ok at english seems i was wrong , but then years of peppa pig and running on autopilot has done for my brain

hi ladies according to jo u can winkle pick in the nearest bar lol (sorry i just brought the forum down ) !!!!

hope we are all ok !!!!!

I use an awful lot of that 'stuff you never use' in maths at work ;)

But the refresher courses are a great idea.

Had a crazy busy day, just heading home now :( shattered.
Hope alls well here.

lol jaqys i think i might have to start studying at least my son is around to help ...10 yrs old and a maths whizz lol

morning Bren xx

Hi guys bit late this morning, Couldnt wait to get the kids out the door, Bloody kids you think they would be used to each other and stop fighting but NOOOOO god help me when keana and karlia get their periods, Im sure I will kill them both!!

OMG JO you go!! I hate walking the only time I really do it is when we go to malaysia then I can cover some really good miles :)

Hope everyones having or had a good day. My husbands gone to brisbane for a few days so I will probably drive myself mad with the kids, Wish me luck :)
xxxxxxx

aww bless my two girls are 4 and 7 and ive decidd im moving out when they get to their teens .....they are a nightmare now nevermind then

Hi Vikki!

You can always ditch the kids and come to Melbourne for a weekend!!

I live in Diamond Creek, very similar to FTG. Lovely house on a hill. Where abouts in NSW are you?

Bren
X

Hi Bren, We are now in Stanhope Gardens, Norwest Sydney...... yeap I remember Diamond creek we had friends nearby there, Very pretty area :)
Oh yes to dump the kids and run sounds good, lol.

Oh scrumper I hear you :) My eldest is 19 soon, She was no problems but the other 2 aged 8 and 10 are ******* :) My sons the worst hes 12 but hes a boy so I have been told to expect that?? God he should have been a girl :)
Have to love them or would kill them :) :)

Hope your all have a good sleep :) xxxxxxxxxxx

morning chatters well im a bit bog-eyed this morning ,and i do hope my OH has not passed on this blinking cold he has mmmmmmmmmmm !!!!!!!

hope we are all ok !!!!!!!!

morning jet hun xxx
morning /night Aus lot !!!!
sorry to say Vikki that my boy is an angel compared to my girls , sometimes hes too good :/
not a boys boy at all rather be on a computer game than play out or cause trouble

Morning all, I think all kids are testing at some point. My eldest is 5 and such a lazy arse, he does what he is told but never goes out of his way, so different to his brother who is and so helpful and kind, Emma just drives me demented with her constant singing lol, but all in all they could be a lot worse and I am grateful they are who they are.
How is everyone today? All is well in this neck of the woods, off shortly into the village to get Dh dressing changed. I dont think its healing properly, hope they sort it out though. xx

Morning all, I think all kids are testing at some point. My eldest is 5 and such a lazy arse, he does what he is told but never goes out of his way, so different to his brother who is and so helpful and kind, Emma just drives me demented with her constant singing lol, but all in all they could be a lot worse and I am grateful they are who they are.
How is everyone today? All is well in this neck of the woods, off shortly into the village to get Dh dressing changed. I dont think its healing properly, hope they sort it out though. xx

But is the singing any good? My daughter drives me bonkers with her constant singing - and she's tone deaf!!

Berrocca - never heard of it, but looks ok to me (sugar free right?)

Kids... ugh... can't say I'm a fan, so I particularly enjoy reading your moans which confirm my decision!! (OK I know there are good bits too, but I get them as I'm a godmother!!).

Busy today... cheek of it... transport strike is ok now in the city, but the suburban trains are still striking...

Back