Daily chat...

LOL Jo. I got so excited when I saw the word Woolworths ha ha ha I MUST GET OUT MORE! x

I'm no expert but I think you go to your first post on page 1 and you can change it there...

hi everyone =] hope your all well.
the new professor layton game is the reason i'd disappeared, two straight days and its completed and i am back to reality =] =]
just had a last minute phone call to a family party on sunday - last time we went to a party hosted by the person i was 3 days into the diet and the only thing i could eat was a chicken drumstick, so i shall be preparing my own lunchbox this time to take =p which also means non of them would have seen me for 3 months so hopefully i shall look different to them =]=]
hope your all well

Pearly I'm certain you will bowl them over! 49 lbs lost is fabulous work hun.... Oh and totally noticeable.

We have woolworths. It's different to the one you guys had. Ours is a supermarket.

Now where is this recipe for Ginger biccies I keepmreading about......

Morning Vikki!

What u up to today? Our weather is totally raining.

Hi Bren, Well nearly night now..LOL
Im just having a lazy day today been watching dvd's with the kids all day.
So windy here the planes got diverted, Hopefully my husbands can land!!
Its sooooo cold and a little misrable here too :( Hope you survived the rain (thats the bit I so dont miss about melbourne, That and the coldness :) )
Have a great night Bren, xxxxxxxx

morning all ....sunny cold day in North Devon today
got some friends coming over so had better get a wriggle on

Morning all, sunny here too, dont know what its like out though, I'm not dressed yet. All my kids are still asleep, Emma was awake singing in my bed at 4.30 am, ggrr. Must go and put the washing out.
Hope you all have a good day

hi all =] thanks guys.
went into town today and tried a dress on for the party on sunday and fitted into a 14 everywhere except from the boobs so i was very impressed =] ended up buying some new bras though because i have gone down 2 band size and 4 cup sizes so they were desperately required. just some cheap ones mind to see me through.

Great news Pearly well done! Xx

A busy day entertaining a puppy. Just making lunch now for tomorrow a PP day. Day before WI is a PV day hopefully. Won't affect my weekly result. WI is Wednesday.

Morning all beautiful day here but like you Cathy I am not dressed yet, my weather station is telling me it is only 5 deg c out there so I am in no rush to walk the dogs yet. Lots to do today washing, drying, ironing, packing off on hols tomorrow night and can't wait

Well done Pearly, that's great!

Sounds like a lovely day, Bren:).

Dull and dreich here:(. Have lit the range and don't have any outside plans today. Will need to get some cycling in the basement done instead of a walk.

Hope everyone has a good day and goodnight to those who are in Aus!

Hi Laura :) Oh nothing like a fire, Snuggly warm! Miss them as we dont have them so much in Aus as we did in NZ.

Hi Kay, Hi Bren xxxx

Think I have totally blown dukan tonight, Went out since I have started it and ate............ Chicken and bok choy which isnt bad, AND then mongolian beef, Didnt have rice, Didnt have fried ice cream (Though it looked soooooooo nice) So how bad a damage did I do??????? Do I need to go on a couple of PP days??
Have the worst tummy pains now, Feels like a ate a rock :) :) Maybe its just me feeling guilty!!

Just got my kidlets off to bed so coffee time now
xxxxxxxxxx

Hi Vikki, the book says to do attack again. When I had a meal out PV on a PP day and a glass of wine, I did 2 days of PP and felt much better.

Don't stress too much PP and it will all be good. X

i doubt youve done too much damage , id just up the water and call it ablip

Back