Daily chat...

morning all chatter's hope we are all ok !!!!!!!!! catch ya all later !!!

morning all /night aus lot
back later off to work my brain lol

Morning/evening all!

Another dull day here, threatening rain, cold too.:sigh:

Off to tackle the destruction left in the house after a weekend mainly indoors (and a mountain of washing) so hope all have a good day.

Morning all...
Yes if, at after a slip up, you come out of ketosis, you'll need 2 x PPs to get back. However, it won't work well eternally so it's not a good method! OK for the odd birthday or whatever but not for regular "weekend slips". (that last sentence was a note to myself!) (Most low carbers confirm that such diets never quite work as well as the first time or so...)

My weekend was good... with the strike, fuel for the car is an issue and we queued twice for 20 mins each time!
I did some cooking (beetroot soup - "interesting" experiment. Not unpleasant but "unusual"; tomato soup - yum but a little watery; and made a third batch of NON DUKAN OK green tomato chutney...).
We had the fire lit most of the weekend, and the house felt quite nice when we left it last night... but boy was it cold on our arrival.

and your weekends?

Morning all. We've had some lovely weather the past week, but yesterday it turned and it's feeling like November now, and today there have been some very heavy rain, I would say showers but it feels more like monsoon weather.
The kids are off another week, and dh is just off to the doc's to re dress his wound, hope he gets to go back to work, I like him being home, but he doesnt have the same way of eating as me and its putting me off.
Hes about to go so hope he phones to say hes back to work :/

My weekend was blip free. Even resisted chocolates Friday and today. Since puppy arrival though I haven't exercised as u are suppose to bond as much as possible in the first few days. Marking papers now and cannotget on the bike until tomorrow or Wednesday.

Weather has gone coldand wet again. How's over there?

Well done on avoiding the chocolates...

1°C here this morning, 13°C this afternoon... brrrr

Cold here too but it has brightened slightly so think we'll escape rain. Due to be sunnier tomorrow (although still quite cold) so fingers crossed. Autumn is definitely here though!

House cleaned, kids fed and about to go back to school.

I'm off for a long walk this afternoon.

Morning ladies. I've just see the weather forecast and they said SNOW is on the way this week!!!!!!!! Not for me unfortunately (Hayling rarely gets snow) but up North and some parts of London and Devon! I seriously need to go jumper shopping!

x

yep its flipping cold enough they said snow on the moors this week yuck yuck !!!!! ithe kids are praying as their school is one of the first to close lol

I think I love the idea of snow days more than snow days themselves. Once Chris has been under my feet for more than 2 hours and disrupting my normal routine I'm ready for the big thaw!

x

I love snow... once I'm wherever I'm going, and I'm in front of a big fire... love it!

Nikki my Dad's car got stuck for a couple of weeks in his drive last winter in Fareham... iced in! Not far from Hayling...

That was the worst it's ever been here actually Jo. We couldn't even get the car of the drive (for a week!). Millie and the cats loved it tho. Snow on the beach looked amazing! I've added some pics. x

Last edited:
Hi Guys, Hope everyones fine today :)
Had a crap morning, Got a text from my mammie telling me the dr called her last night and they had found something on her left hand side now :( So feeling pretty crappy today and just want to go to Brisbane now but with 4 kids I cant just drop and run, So not sure if they are taking her kidney out now that they have found something else on the other side :( I love my mammie, Shes my world .
Have a great day/night guys xxxxxxxx

I'm so sorry to hear that Vickki
x

oh vikki im so sorry to hear about ur mum sending u lots of hug's take care hunny !!!!!

Morning/evening!

Vickki, so sorry to read your news. Take care of yourself and get well wishes for your Mammie.

Apparently snow is to fall in the mountains today.:( Last year we had the most we've ever had since I've been here, it was awful. So a winter without snow wouldn't bother me at all, quite frankly. I have a love/hate relationship with it - it looks gorgeous, the kids have a great time in it but when it comes to driving/having to go places, I totally hate it.

so sorry Vikki , hope evverything is ok ....

Laura this snow thing is not making me a happy bunny , its so cold down here no snow yet they did say by Friday

not much here got school run in a minute and take the the cakes in get them out of my way .....
quiet day till 2.30 then a meeting at school for Ry not sure what about though
then very early night as i was awake till silly o clock last night
have a good day folks

I walked to work this morning as usual, despite the spitting rain, and the temperature feels far milder this morning here. The strike is back on with a vengeance and I'm alone in the office at the moment, my two colleagues living out in the 'burbs and being at the mercy of the glorious SNCF...

The fuel situation is now looking dicey here so, while I have enough juice in the car to get me to and from my weekend destination, that'll be it unless things improve... (I certainly can't walk that far!!)...

On the weight front, my Sunday treats have had the expected effect on my weight so here's hoping I can get it shifted by Friday...

Back