Daily chat...

Oh yeah the mobiles! Pains in the bum, Jazz got one for her 16th b-day, Now jamie has one he was 11, Keana has one as Jamie started Hs and I wanted to know if she had netball after school etc, Shes 10, NOW Karlia 8 informs me she wants a pink slide one, UM NOT, I told her she can wait till Keana starts High school so that gives me another 2yrs, God they start so early these days with everything!!
But I have to admit its cute as Keana text's my mum all the time to say hi, The son just overuses his and I refuse to recharge it that way I can still call him and he can learn the value of money!

Thats funny Laura I like the goldfish..eheheee not the pony or puppy, How cute is that!

Thanks scrumper, Glad to know zhu zhu's are good, She really wanted Roxy rockstar but they havent turned up yet, Typical!

Hope everyone has a great day today :) :)
My mums off for another MRI today so thats a start, Just wish it was finished :( BUT have became more prepared for the outcome thanks to the gypsy visit................... Which by the way guys went good, Some parts made my fur stand up but overall I got the answers I needed at this time :)

Have a great day xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

How old is your oldest?

I'm always grateful that mobiles were not for all when I was a kid/teen.

He'll be 12 in the Spring, Jaqys. Not old enough (for me) to have one. Probably reading too much into it, but don't think it's a good idea - these things heat up quickly - don't want his brain (or his future fertility) affected by him having it stuck to his ear or in his pocket 24/7.

Just call me paranoid:eek:.

So another day. Really mild outside (but I lit the fire anyway, the house still seems cold after not being heated for 10 days) although rain will be here tomorrow (looks like it's cloudy for Jo today already - just seen the forecast) along with cold temps.

Youngest has school medical this morning, will probably be told that he's heading for the overweight category and they'll make notes about his eating habits, the GP will laugh at that and tell me he's fine. Forgot that eldest started at 8 and not 9 today, just as well that he didn't:eek:. Off to wake the youngest two, let the arguing commence!

nite Aus lot /morning all
Off to school this morning ,weather not as windy
big firework display on tonight should be fun ...not , i cant stand that sort of thing but the kids want to go , so will show willing
hope everyone is well

EVENING ALL!

Thank god it's Friday is all I can say. After having a 4 day long weekend the 3 days of the week were soooo full on. We just bought a bed for the spare room at Ikea. We had dinner there too; salmon and vege ( I asked for no potato and ate around all the sauce).

I have to confess though I took a bite out of a cookie today at work .... and then threw the remainder away. Have not drunk nearly enough water, i hate days like that.

As for the weather.. Melbourne was a lovely 22 degrees and slightly warm. Roll on summer.

x

So another day. Really mild outside (but I lit the fire anyway, the house still seems cold after not being heated for 10 days) although rain will be here tomorrow (looks like it's cloudy for Jo today already - just seen the forecast) along with cold temps.

Youngest has school medical this morning, will probably be told that he's heading for the overweight category and they'll make notes about his eating habits, the GP will laugh at that and tell me he's fine. Forgot that eldest started at 8 and not 9 today, just as well that he didn't:eek:. Off to wake the youngest two, let the arguing commence!

Lovely at the moment in Paris BUT, poor Sarah... the weekend forecast sucks big time...

To be honest, Robin, wearing summer clothes in November just isn't right... so bring on the cold... and SUN! (no rain please!)

Seconded - no rain please, anything else is FINE! It's grey a gloomy / wet here but still fairly mild.

22 degrees in Melbourne today, slightly warmish. Roll on summer.

ahhh im moving to Oz with scrumper!

How awful to have your weight in the paper (other than when its an 'after' story). And so many judgements in the comments, when she was actually out doing something active.

But yes my days of waterslides are long past, not that I found them that much fun as a kid, all the getting cold queueing then the water up me nose when I landed.

I remember going on on at butlins and coming out the end with legs akimbo in a most unladylike fashion. Worst of all it was on a screen for everyone to see. This was a typical DM piece - sounds like she wasn't stuck at all but fell when being helped out her boat!

Oh dear. 20 stone woman stuck on Butlin's slide | Mail Online
That's why I would always steer clear. How embarrassing.
problem with the minehead butlins slide is the guards let anyone on ....the health and safety managers were doing their nut over it after as they had kept saying not to go over the weights ....that pool is a nightmare the lazy river is anything but people are forever being pulled out from the bottom and the wave machine is just plain scary i saw the lifeguards in the pool 3 times last week when we were there and it happens most times we go which is alot with free passes lol

Morning all :)
OMG thats funny, I would just die if I got stuck in a slide!!Thats why I stay off them, Good on her for attempting it but I just couldnt, Did you guys see Norbit??? lol I nearly wet myself when that lady came out the end of the slide :) :) So funny.

We were s'posed to be getting closer to the 30's in weather this coming week but has all changed bugger, Been raining here for a few days on and off :(

Have a great day/night all.
Hope you had fun at Ikea Bren, Love the things there and love that they have the babysitting play thing there while mums and dads shop!!
xxxxxxxxxx

Ikea was great, a new spare bed!

Sat was spent doing hse things and today a little garden and now marking. Along with a doctor visit for my Cronic hayfever. Hope everyones enjoying there Sunday.

X

Morning/evening!

Unfortunately, the weather seems to be taking a dive here - much colder (although yesterday was about 20°) and rain about to fall, I'd say.

Lazy Sunday here, we really need it!

Hope everyone's OK and having a good weekend.

morning all cold over here too ....not raining though watched loads of foreworks from the bedroom last night ...
Ebay OH junk today took me 4 yrs to get him too agree yipee
have a good day all

evening everyone

Just been away for a long weekend, am not looking forward to scales tomorrow morning. Tried hard to ask for everything without sauce etc, but you just never know. My mood tomorrow may depend on what the scales say in the morning!

weather forecast nasty for this week, will need to force myself to go out for walks after work in the rain & wind. May need your motivation friends!

will report back later in week
n-m

Morning all wet and windy here didn't want to get out of bed. I have to take my mum to a 'knit 'n' natter day today at a local community hall (my Mum has alzheimers so anything to give my poor Dad a break). It's on from 10am-4pm and they are providing home made soup and a roll for lunch....ARGH!!! They also ply you with coffee all day and have plates of biscuits and sweets on the tables. They get quite upset if you turn it down too but I am going to make some ginger biscuits and a ham galette to take with me and hope for the best. That link you put on about the woman on the water slide is where I live and my daughter was at Butlins when it happened ...... so embarassing!

lol Kay i think my dad was the resort safety manager on duty at the time too now thats embarrasing lol

Back