Daily chat...

i would lose weight i dont like swiss roll :p

morning all just got back from kids swimming lessons and now i am sorting their lunch then maiz has a swimming party to go to this afternoon apart from that nothing really im knackered but thats it really

i would lose weight i dont like swiss roll :p

morning all just got back from kids swimming lessons and now i am sorting their lunch then maiz has a swimming party to go to this afternoon apart from that nothing really im knackered but thats it really

I'm not overly fussed on them either - but I could manage lots of other equally bad things.

Well Good Morning All !! After my pizza ordeal last night I only had a 6oz gain, I can live with that, I think I will go walk some nature trails with the hubby and kids today for a few hours to try to get it back down......

spending the day making meatballs for the week....quick and easy to pull out and microwave when hungry

cocoa !!!!

Good on you Kell's :) I am yet to slip up but know when I go to NZ in a few weeks it is going to be harder to stick to it...Especially when I find the maori bread, YUMS but will just have to make sure I get back into it again :) So clever making stuff for the week, I just go day by day and shop everyday, Silly me! or lazy me more like it.
Ow mousy makes jam, YUM how do you do that?

So dam hot here again today and Im still sick so not moving very far at all, Dont trust myself to drive as I have dizzy spells so it will be dvd day AGAIN today.
Hope everyones having a great day/night.
xxxxxxxxx

Vickki, I am very lazy, that is why I made all the meatballs today....so I won't have to do anything but fry some egg whites or pancakes if I want something else..oh I have chicken slices in the fridge also

Hi Kel's :) The thing I always make sure I have in the fridge is prepackaged ham, chicken and turkey breast, and Dijon, So convenient for me Im soooooooooo lazy too, HATE cooking.
I also keep my frozen egg whites in the fridge for the fast pancakes, I can manage 5mins of cooking...lol They are great too I would be lost without them!
xxxxxxxxxxx

Good on you Kell's :) I am yet to slip up but know when I go to NZ in a few weeks it is going to be harder to stick to it...Especially when I find the maori bread, YUMS but will just have to make sure I get back into it again :) So clever making stuff for the week, I just go day by day and shop everyday, Silly me! or lazy me more like it.
Ow mousy makes jam, YUM how do you do that?

So dam hot here again today and Im still sick so not moving very far at all, Dont trust myself to drive as I have dizzy spells so it will be dvd day AGAIN today.
Hope everyones having a great day/night.
xxxxxxxxx

Going to try this with rhubarb
Making Your Own Sugar Free Jam - Sugar Free Recipes (UK)

Morning!

It's raining here and quite cold. Shock to the system after a mild, sunny weekend but normal for the season, so not complaining.

Nothing planned today, quick tidy-up, laundry as usual then some exercise bike (while watching Poirot). Husband wants to go and check out toy shop to see what's available/suitable for the kids (although I don't think we'll find a goldfish in there?) and we need to price up MP4s but I can do that on the 'puter.

Hope all have a good day.:D

Back