Daily chat...

Morning guys :)
Oh Mousy your diary is so funny :) Put a smile on my face so early in the morning.....LOL Hope your good today,
Hi laura, Jo, Jaqys and all up today :) What have you all done today? Did the shopping get done Laura??? Im like your husband a impulse buyer , Bad habit!
Im off to the girls school today Karlia is doing a thing at assembly, Singing We all live in a yellow submarine......ummmmmm and Ive been told I have to take the camera :) So cute I ALWAYS get out of these things but thought I better go and do the mummy thing before school ends :)
Have a great day/night all.
Oh and I went to check out the facebook (australian??) Dukan group, Some nice recipes there with pretty pics!! Yum you might want a look if you have facebook?
xxxxxxxxx

Morning tomorrow/Vickki

morning everyone.....is there anyone out there?? I am so suprised how quiet this site is compared to Lipo trim/canbridge. Sun is out hope its going to be dry as soooo much washing,have a good day everyonex

Blodwen - I don't think you've discovered the diary section! We created the "Daily Chat" so that people who've not much time will at least post here and keep in touch, but few these days seem to post here... So diaries is where it's all happening!

Morning all, much better day here today which is good as I am off winkling shortly, I am giving my new wellies another 45 mins to arrive before I change and put my hill boots on again. I really had hoped to get my new boots today, but hey ho, they are in Inverness so should be today sometime, they had jolly well better be anyway.
Then I am coming home and having a hot shower and a tidy up then a film if have time. Or just sit in peace and read for a bit.
Will think about dinner while I am on the shore

Have fun mousy, I feel like a big kid getting excited over harry....LOL but probably the only long drawn out movie I'd watch, Could never get into Lord of the rings, That one lost me :)
Well have fun!! oh and good morning/afternoon or night to you too :) xxx

You enjoy too!

Morning!

Nice enough out, had a shower or two overnight but the sky is clear. Off to finish leaflet drop then see a friend for coffee and chat.

Enjoy the cinema all. Really need to get a sitter organised so we can go and see a film too. Always on the 'to do' list but rarely gets done!

Morning guys :) Well movie was ok Dinner was nice to nice so I blew dukan....Bugger but never mind Im back on track today!! I had chicken with bacon, cheese and honey mustard sauce, Only ate 1/2 of it and then.............. a triple stack pav with fruit, cream and ice cream again only ate 1/2 and have to say I dont miss the sweet stuff, Paid for it when I got home couldnt sleep as it felt like I had a brick in my tumtum..LOL Oh well you learn :)

Hope you all have a great day/night, Hope you enjoy the movie mousy, Yes get a sitter Laura and do something for you :)
xxxxxxxxxx

morning Ladies (not sure if there are any gents on here?)its really quiet around here this morning is everyone having a lay in or are they being good and are off to church, even the diaries are quiet, yes i've started one not the most academic of people so bear with me, sure I'll get there eventually, off to continue laying floor tiles in my kitchen with my oh thinking of the calories i'll burn!! Have a good dayxx

Well I certainly put myself to the test today!!! I had family coming for the day, they were all here for dinner and tea, I done a big roast dinner with all the trimmings and all I had was roast chicken and a bit of veg, I didn't have one roast potato and they looked gorgeous lol. For pudding I had made chocolate mousse's and there were 2 left over but I never had one! For tea I made scones with home made plum jam and clotted cream, I also made a victoria sponge, some peanut butter cookies, some shortbread and some chocolate chip cookies...............ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! I tried half a small broken scone so I didn't think that was bad. After torchering myself all day like that I am determined to be good all week now and make it worth my while x

Have fun mousy, I feel like a big kid getting excited over harry....LOL but probably the only long drawn out movie I'd watch, Could never get into Lord of the rings, That one lost me :)
Well have fun!! oh and good morning/afternoon or night to you too :) xxx

I fell sleep during one of the Lord of the Rings films! Did you have a good blub in HP?

Kay I'll have an invite for Sun tea once I have finished this diet LOL HMMMMMMMmmmmmm

Hey Mousy, It was a little sad in a certain part....LOL Im a sookie I tell you!!
Afternoon guys, Hows everyone going? Went back to the gym today after being sick for over a week and it nearly killed me!!
Now Im a hungry Hippo and to lazy to cook, Think I better move my bum aye!
Hope all is well, Bet your all snuggled up in bed :)
Ten more sleeps till NZ, I will be counting down the days so get used to it and lucky I didnt start at 123 like I have been known to do...LOL
Have a great day guys xxxxxxxxxxx

Mornibg all its sooooo cold I can feel the snow which is on its way, off to have a shower then work enjoy your day x

morning all ...freezing , woke up with a sore throat that will teach me to brag about my flu jab !!!!
went and got some paper based stuff from my course to do so lets see if i can get motivated

Whereabouts are you Bronwen?

I love snow! But, in the city, it just turns to dirty slush which isn't very nice! We're due some here by Thursday I think and lots of cold coming...

I'm really impressed Kaye... so impressed in fact that I think I'll invite myself over for a tasting! I like your menu! How did you get on the rest of the weekend?

I'm busy at work today but will have a read over lunchtime... hope everyone's well.

Hi Joanne I think you are talking to me Blodwen(Tara) not bronwen, I'm in south Wales, I'd love it to snow but wether we'll get it is another thing.

Back