Daily chat...

Morning Vicks, not seen you around for a while. That sounds like one expensive hairdo!! It's strange with anniversaries - we have been married for 18 years and together for 22 years!!!! It doesn't seem possible that I have been in a relationship for more of my life than I haven't!! Of course I was married at 10 years old:)

This is quite funny - the kitten is sat ON the slow cooker - little monster!! He was getting rather excited watching me cut sausages up into it (not for me) for a casserole. I suspect it will get a little too hot for him shortly!

Hi - I wasnt sure where to start - so I thought I would say hello here.

Animals are funny - I am a dog person myself - they can do the funniest things!

Going to go and spend about 20mins de-icing my car so I can go and pick up my mother from the train station.

Have a good day :)

Hi Sarah!

Lol @ child bride Manda... It amazes me to realise that I've lived longer in France now than I did in England! (but if you slice me up, like rock, I'm English right through!!)

Cat on slow cooker... must be nice and warm... in the country, one of my cats lolls on the radiator because she can... not in the city though, thin radiators!

Three hours to go... then no internet for oooh ages! Back on Jan 3... so, if I don't get back on here, Merry Christmas to all... and a very Happy New Year...
x

Have a great Christmas, we'll miss you.
Hope you come back with stern words for all our transgressions.
May you recieve a bucket of resistence and will power for Xmas.
See you in attack mode january.

I have had an idea for while we are away at my FIL's. I am going to take the Wii Fit 'for the kids' - and that way I can do a bit of step, and I can have a sneaky weigh in or two - much less noticeable than taking my bathroom scales with me :)

Morning guys :) Yeap expensive haircut all done now I feel bald, No more long curls for me!!

Hi SARAH :) Welcome to Dukan xxxxxxx

Oh mousy your funny!! hope the cat survived too, Im a dog person too never used to be but am now :) My husband hates cats as they will not listen to him, Well I dont listen to him either and hes stuck with me :)
We had been together for 16yrs and married for 12 tomorrow, God time flies!! Im his 2nd marriage (and sure the best....lol) Hes 14 years older than me but doesnt act his age.....Thank god!

Have a great xmas Jo :) and we will see you on the 3rd!!!
Good idea mousy taking the wii fit, I have one of them sitting next to me used about 5 times :( and just got Jamie the new Xbox with kinects for xmas so I can get the zumba and probably never use that either!! Man Im lazy!!

Have a great day/night guys , I might go visiting today cannot handle being stuck in the house with 4 kids all day!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

well i've definitely got low-carb insomnia. since day 2 of attack i've been feeling tired much later and struggling to sleep once tired, trying to do useful stuff instead but i just wanna sleep :(

well i've definitely got low-carb insomnia. since day 2 of attack i've been feeling tired much later and struggling to sleep once tired, trying to do useful stuff instead but i just wanna sleep :(

yep that does happen a few of us didnt do sleep for a bit I missed out on the huge energy burst though i think

yep that does happen a few of us didnt do sleep for a bit I missed out on the huge energy burst though i think
i eventually slept but not for long and very light, i feel a bit lucid today but i can still concentrate so am getting on with things hoping to tire myself out for tonight.
i seem to have all the typical ketosis symptoms(sucks, but yay ketosis)

yey it means your on the right track ...i will be out of ketosis at the moment and will be going back in next week sometime , so will be having all the symptoms again , cant wait lol!!!

Morning guys, Hows everyone going??????
Well I gave in last night and went out for the anniversary..UUmmmm must get back into Dukan!! **God news I hit my 20kg mark a couple of days ago though :)**
Its my Princess's birthday today, Wow 19 today and makes me feel so old especially with the 3 younger ones.
Santa due tomorrow, Whats everyone asked for this year????

Wishing you all a very safe and Happy xmas, We will get it before you guys so thought Id say it now as Im sure I will not be able to get near the pooter in the morning with the kids and pressies!! So have a great day, Hope there's lots of smiles on the childrens faces :)
xxxxxxxxxxx

hey Vik have a really good one is very strange thinking our xmas evening will be your xmas day !!!!
Im getting anything that they have left in the sainsburys gift range tomorrow lol

Have a good one everyone - you'll all been great but not got time to go into everyone's diary to tell them how great they are!

XXXX

Merry Christmas everyone.

Tan, hope your OH surprises you with something well-thought-out!

Thanks for all the support, folks and onwards and downwards for next year!:D

Back