Daily chat...

- and I haven't even had any fr ages - I just went thorough a bit of a thing with them when they were something new after so long of doing this!

I won't give details of my gala last night as I am still not ending up doing it in the true spirit of things, but a slight loss this morning so happy. I have plenty of time on conso to sort my habits out I hope!

The only problem with constant aditions and deductions is it then confuses newbies who come in all guns blazing " you got to day it this way " when we know that at some stage certain things will be removed as they do comprimise the diet , as in mullers, bacon. pork gojis, and ive a feeling a few flavour aditives may go the same way after a while

It is confusing tbh. I've really studied the book and written down what I can have and that's what I've been sticking to. Then I hear about all the 'tolerated' foods which appear nowhere in the book (unless I have missed them?).

Am sticking with my list I think until I really get into Cruise and see how my weight goes.

Re flavourings, I found that Asda 'Extra Special' vanilla flavouring only contains water, alcohol (?) and natural vanilla flavouring. D'you think that sounds ok if I only have it occasionally?

when i started i didnt even know there was a tolerated list either too be honest i could do with out it ( that damn yogurt cake lol)

I REALLY WISH HE WOULD BAN CRAB STICKS IT IS MY BIGGEST GRRRRRRRRRRR

It is confusing tbh. I've really studied the book and written down what I can have and that's what I've been sticking to. Then I hear about all the 'tolerated' foods which appear nowhere in the book (unless I have missed them?).

Am sticking with my list I think until I really get into Cruise and see how my weight goes.

Re flavourings, I found that Asda 'Extra Special' vanilla flavouring only contains water, alcohol (?) and natural vanilla flavouring. D'you think that sounds ok if I only have it occasionally?
im sure a tiny bit every now and again is ok , but pure dukan would say no due to the alcohol lol

Crab sticks are absolutely vile - the work of the devil! Bleurgh.
lol i agree and also the second biggest cause of arguments in here ......

full of salt sugar and god knows what else but ok up to 8 im mean 8:eek: a day i wouldnt eat one yuck

I have never eaten a crabstick and don't think I could stomach one so I am glad about that! The flavourings I bought from the Dukan site contain both alcohol and oil :)

even my kids wouldnt go near them , they would rather munch on some prawns

the normal asda one is just vanilla, water and natural caramel colouring, that's the one I use

....treading carefully around the carp*sticks debate :D

Hey Guys

I used to be quite vocal on here.....some of you might remember me :) shy retiring type...keeps her thoughts to herself....sits on her hands in the face of adversarial dukan debates :)....

well I was gone for a while....but I've decided I'm back :) hopefully for the long haul....looking forward to reading you all and catching up with my dukaneers

hope you're all having a great weekend and being "good" :)

xxxx

babysteps Jaqys :).... breasts for attack.... then onto the whole roasting joint caboodle on cruise :)...weaning myself back onto it lol

good to see you again :) x

p.s. as for "ready" don't think I'm ever ready :)....but don't wanna hit b'day heavier than ever :(....so what a girl's gotta do...a girl's gotta do :) x

whooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo hi sis your home xxxxxx

Hi Sarah, how are you doing? Nice to see you back xxx.

Thought I'd say hello here as I've not had time to reply on any diaries. Hope everyone's OK - is it raining in the UK? Someone asked me last night, I have no idea.

Heatwave here, not much fun at all. Then we'll all catch colds because we're due to lose 15° in a couple of days. Seasons are so messed up!

Anyway, I had a good holiday, ate and drank too much. No idea what I weigh (clothes still fit) but would imagine I'm up a kilo or two. Conso + fruit for a fortnight, then I'll weigh myself.

Take care all.:D

Back