Daily Chat

bless laura you will lose this week im sure and thankyou i did a two mile walk today with leslie i mean to some people its like nothing but to a big girl like myself bloody hell its hard work lololol but im so proud of myself and i do enjoy it even though i want it to finish half way through lolol but im going to keep at it i will do it this year

hope your all having a good day

chezz

Hi again!!

Ali, happy anniversary, u had every right to celebrate!!
I've lost 7lb in my first week but I know that will slow down but I'm still over the moon!!!!?
I did pig out at a Chinese buffet Sunday and will do again this Sunday, we have too many birthdays in feb!!!! Just making sure I'm extra good in the week and classing it as my 'treat' for the week, did only have diet coke to drink though, instead of my usual gallon of red wine.
Cc and sf is working together well for me, on mfp it's only calculating an extra 150 cals more than sf so not too much difference,I WILL have a skinny summer!!! Lol
Has anyone seen the nadia swahala cookbook? Is it any good?

Hope you are all doing well and staying positive

Gaynor
Wife, mum of 3, greedy guts!

Hi again!!

Ali, happy anniversary, u had every right to celebrate!!
I've lost 7lb in my first week but I know that will slow down but I'm still over the moon!!!!?
I did pig out at a Chinese buffet Sunday and will do again this Sunday, we have too many birthdays in feb!!!! Just making sure I'm extra good in the week and classing it as my 'treat' for the week, did only have diet coke to drink though, instead of my usual gallon of red wine.
Cc and sf is working together well for me, on mfp it's only calculating an extra 150 cals more than sf so not too much difference,I WILL have a skinny summer!!! Lol
Has anyone seen the nadia swahala cookbook? Is it any good?

Hope you are all doing well and staying positive

Gaynor
Wife, mum of 3, greedy guts!

Fantastic loss! Well done! I had to think for a minute what SF is ... I'm guessing Slim Fast??

I've not heard the best of reports about the Nadia Swahala cookbook :( Shame really as I quite like her.

Happy Hump Day Everyone!

Is anyone else a bit sick of hearing 'this wont hurt, just give it a go' as if I need to say no 3 times, I am an adult, if I say no then p**s off...but they don't...then I give in (hahaha)

I am really enjoying calorie counting, the weight is not coming off as quickly as it did when I followed SW but it is staying off and I am enjoying my food so much more! (I am more than happy to use 100 calories a day on proper butter for my crumpet and egg in the morning!)

I have been going swimming once a week since just before xmas but now I am upping my game and going to a cardio class a week, yoga and one gym session - PHEW!

missmimi yes i agree with you i prefer to count calories as there is no food you cannot have in moderation even though at the moment i only give myself a treat when i lose 1 stone and its a M & S walnut whip ohh i love them lololol but all the meals i have i love and because i chose wot i want i love it i feel im not missing out on any food and i can keep this up for life not just for a few weeks my hubby bless him keeps saying when you get to your goal just think you can have more treats ohh yes that sounds great lololol
chezz

That is exactly what I keep telling myself! This will be a habit for life, then to maintain I will just have a regular treat hehe x

see we got it lol lol it just took me along time to get to grabs with it lolol

Hope everyone is having a good day!!!

So, I ate a lot of chocolate last night. Gave myself stomach ache which isn't great. Not been as hungry today though, got quite a good workout in today and if I had been properlly fulled it would have been better. Going to go swimming in the morning tomorrow I think. I also need to work on my strength routine, I start and then it all just goes to pot! I do half of it and then think, 'err, that'll do'. I cannot do that on Saturday. I won't let myself!

You can do it Laura ... Set yourself a little target, say half an hour, and do it!

P.s. Do a bit for me while you're at it ;)

Chezz - have you been out walking today? I didn't get out last night due to the weather but I did a nice 2 miler tonight with Poppy, my cairn terrier :)

Had wi today ... 1/4 off lol. Good job I've got the patience of a saint!

hi ali no not today i think i pushed myself to much and i have got a right horrid pain in my stomach so rested today and tomorrow back on it saturday but going to take it easy this time and not push myself to hard like people keep saying to me its not a race it a way of life now and i know there right im just so mad i did this silly thing

hi ali no not today i think i pushed myself to much and i have got a right horrid pain in my stomach so rested today and tomorrow back on it saturday but going to take it easy this time and not push myself to hard like people keep saying to me its not a race it a way of life now and i know there right im just so mad i did this silly thing

Good plan :) This is a new way of life, not a fad - I think the weather is picking up at the weekend too :)

So glad its Friday ... And even more so knowing I am off next week! Yippee!

hi ali
have a great week off its great when you can just relax and do nothing not worry about work saying that i think myself lucky to have a job in these times
well we ended going for a walk from our home to the local train station about 2.5 miles and then then round the market for our fruit and veg got some very good bargains well happy then it was down to our local for my friday night out and a date with me white wine and soda water with ice lovely hope your having a good weekend and the weather picked up at last so i think we will be going for a nice long stroll

well today got weighed not moved on the scales again for three weeks gutted but my clothes feel loose so not worried least its not going up plus my hubby thinks our scales maybe be not working right think he might just be saying that to make me feel better bless him well of to boots next week try there scales well done a hour walk today enjoyed it well here is to next week lol hope your all ok and had a nice weekend xx

hi ali thanks :cry: i did it for the first time last week measured myself so going to do it every 4 weeks i think the same with getting weighed i need to do it every 4 weeks but i know i will drag them out from under the bed this week as got to be last time for a month lolol lol im still on the wagon not come off so lets hope for a loss this week xx

good luck girls and well done laura on your loss xx

Hi girl hope your all well.

I've just come to complain about the weather!!!
I'm so blooming cold!!!! It's making getting out of my cosy bed in a morning very difficult. Can't wait to get home n put my onsie n slippers on.

Problem when it's cold is I want comfort food. Really want pie mash n gravy right now but will have to settle for turkey burgers n salad :(

Roll on summer!!! X

weather been ok here today sun been out for a change but its all set to change again i see on the weather forecast

Yup weather has gone down hill here it's colder duller and there's a bitter wind blowing lol

I'm having chicken roasted sweet potatoes plenty of veg n lashings of gravy. I've been really good today so I can have extra gravy :) if I could choose my top Winter comfort food it would defiantly be gravy. Just makes everything taste yummy :)

What's everyone's favourite winter warmer? X

Back