Daily Chat

mines got to be stew and dumplings not had for ages and ages ohh and gravy onion gravy

ohh dont i love them yum yum i will be dreaming off them xx

Sorry I've been awol girls .. I'm down in Wales visiting my Mam :) Unfortunately healthy eating does not happen here lol so I will need all your help next week!

Talking of yummy food we had a gorgeous lamb dinner last night ... But those of you who mentioned dumplings ... I've never had one in my life!

My sister lived in Aberystwyth for a few years beautiful place.

If there's no chance of healthy eatting make sure u enjoy it. All that lovely food will b a waste if u feel guilty over it :) x

had a good day today walked 2 miles and being a weekend to pat on back for me xx

hi girls

hope your all ok wow i feel really good today i feel like i have turned a corner im feeling postive even though i found out i was 8lbs more than i thought i was i feel like its all come together now so here i go om very very very long journey lololol

good luck on your journeys this week xxchez

It's all about having your head in the game :) finding ur mojo is the hard part. So well done you. Sounds like your gunna do great this week x

thanks girl i feel like i know my goal now so im ok with it so heres to my big long long journey ahead hope you all have a good week im going to get weigh myself next week not every week to keep me on form

I am hovering around 12 stone at the moment, I am in my last year of uni and I am really struggling to balance everything (I have deadlines, paid work, job hunting (NOW OVER YAY) and my boyfriend of 4 years just broke up with me. What a shitter...

I have written a timetable for myself factoring in time to do uni work and go to the gym but I just have lost all motivation for everything...

What do you ladies and gents do to keep yourself motivated?

Hello MissMimi,

I struggle with motivation too, especially when you have alot on your mind. Take some pressure off, and when you are feeling a little more relaxed make time for a gym session, you will find that going will give you a little boost, and the next session will be alot easier and the momentum should build from there. I'm in a similar boat to you, similar weight,similar goals and have a balancing act of supporting a busy DH, and two young daughters not yet at school. Finding the quality time for gym and even meal planning etc is so hard.

Losing weight seems to be easier when im more relaxed and not putting pressure on myself..... dont put yourself under pressure for too many things as you likely feel overwhelmed??

Maybe you could try n use the gym as a rest from your studying. Maybe have a session n then a nice relaxing swim after n if u have sauna n steam facilities use then to unwind. Rather than felling like the gym is a chore if u get what I mean.

I remember being at uni, I had a young child too so was very busy like yourself. Naturally I'm a very untidy person but for some reason when i got fed up with uni work id clean just as an excuse to get my head out of a book. My house has never looked so clean. Maybe use the gym like that :)

kiwi thats a good one im going to try and pluck the courage up to go swimming with my brother after easter and use the sanua for a chill out and a treat for me

Back