Daily Diary

As it seems that my weight is refusing to go below 11st 10lbs, thought I could do a diary and see if anyone can see where I am going wrong (please). I have been doing original days.
Sat
B = 2 yogurts
L = Wholemeal bread, salad, ham
D = grilled chicken, 2 sausages, SW bbq sauce, new potatoes, salad
Hea = skimmed milk, Laughing Cow extra light cheese
Heb = new potatoes, wholemeal bread
Syns = 2 for sausages, 5.5 for kitkat

Sun
B = bacon, sausages, egg
L = Cheese, tomato and cucumber sandwich
D = gammon steak, fresh pineapple, new potatoes, cabbage, carrot, sugarsnap peas, lemon tart
Hea = skimmed milk, cheese
Syns = 2 for sausages, 5 for lemon tart

As it seems that my weight is refusing to go below 11st 10lbs, thought I could do a diary and see if anyone can see where I am going wrong (please). I have been doing original days.
Sat
B = 2 yogurts
L = Wholemeal bread, salad, ham
D = grilled chicken, 2 sausages, SW bbq sauce, new potatoes, salad
Hea = skimmed milk, Laughing Cow extra light cheese
Syns = 2 for sausages, 5.5 for kitkat

Sun
B = bacon, sausages, egg
L = Cheese, tomato and cucumber sandwich
D = gammon steak, fresh pineapple, new potatoes, cabbage, carrot, sugarsnap peas, lemon tart
Hea = skimmed milk, cheese
Syns = 2 for sausages, 5 for lemon tart

I think your days are generally good, however I think you need to up your superfree, especially with breakfast (sun) and lunch (sat). Also do you drink much during the day? You might need to drink more water as that helps with weight loss as well.

Other than that it all looks good from what I can see :)

Yeah I was going to say up the superfree too.

Can see that superfree may be one of the problems, although I did have side salad on Saturday - what else could I have had?

I'm a bit hit and miss with the superfree stuff when I do original days but I always try to eat some fruit with my breakfast...........a banana or an Apple and I always make sure they are my first choice when it comes to a snack between meals.............There's usually a piece of fruit stashed away in my daughter's nappy bag.....along side the alpen light bars lol

Back