Daily food allowance

Discussion in 'Orlistat (Xenical)' started by Kay C, 28 June 2011 Social URL.

1. Kay C

Kay C Full Member

Hi everyone, I wonder if anyone can answer a question for me, if I don't eat my daily allowance of food one day, is it possible to "carry over" any unused calories for another day? for instance, if I am allowed 1800 per day but I only use 1200 does that mean I can eat slightly more on another day? Obviously as I am on xenical I will need to ensure that regardess of extra calories my fat allowance does not exceed the daily amount allowed.

I often find that I am undereating most days, and was wondering if we could use unused cals for another day
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. bunny_hops

bunny_hops Violet is shrinking

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Exante TS was using Xenical and eating low fat and low cal. Exante baby!!!
    Hi hun, no we can't carry anything over (obviously on different diet plans like sw you can carry syns but this is different)

You see, we have calories that our bodies burn just to function, then we have the calories that we eat, we need to keep that balance, if you eat more than you need you'll gain the weight...

take a look here

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.