Daily inspirational facts!!

Demaris

Silver Member
Ok, I am reading every slimming mag under the sun, and picking up some great facts I never knew about that apply to any diet.

So, i will start off with a fact, and hopefully this thread will grow :)

Fact number 1!

For every pound of fat you lose, you will lose 24 cubic inches of fat from your body!

(I like that one!)

wish it was 24 cubic feet of fat !!! :eek:)
ok my random fact .... lettuce is part of the opium family apparantly thats why they eat salad at the end of the meal in some countries , to settle the palate !!!!...mind it might all be a load of tosh !!!i have a bad habit of believing owt :0)besides the fact that its totally unrelated to diet :0) youre fact is much better xx

Ok......

The Fact: Worcestershire sauce is made from dissolved fish
Worcestershire sauce, the popular English sauce, is made from dissolved anchovies. The anchovies are soaked in vinegar until they have completely melted. The sauce contains the bones and all.

Still going to have it...

Woofy X

Ok......

The Fact: Worcestershire sauce is made from dissolved fish
Worcestershire sauce, the popular English sauce, is made from dissolved anchovies. The anchovies are soaked in vinegar until they have completely melted. The sauce contains the bones and all.

Still going to have it...

Woofy X
lol oh woof i do love you (in the non sexual sense of course !!)i love that youre fact was even more random than mine LOVE IT !!:8855:

Fact- lettuce has sleep inducing properties ( i think it has or i could have dreamt that )

xxxx
ooo probably cause its part of the opium family !!!!!LOL(i hope )

Ok, Here's mine. Strawberries are the only fruit to have their seeds on the outside. Xx

LOL..... what facts do we want then??? I write what ever pops in me ed.. lol Thats why Im slow at posting as I have to go back and delete alot of it.
Must think before I type.... Note to self....

Did you know....On average, 100 people choke to death on ballpoint pens ever year.... now you do. lol

Woofy x

Did you know....On average, 100 people choke to death on ballpoint pens ever year.... now you do. lol

Woofy x

Now thats funny ... well no its not ... but it made me giggle that you've written it! :cool:

xx

LOL..... what facts do we want then??? I write what ever pops in me ed.. lol Thats why Im slow at posting as I have to go back and delete alot of it.
Must think before I type.... Note to self....

Woofy x

RANDOM , LOVE IT:8855:

Vodka never freezes due to its density! Vodka is made out of potatoes!

Food fact!!!!

(better?)

LOL

Woofy X

That's because you've reduced it's alcoholity, but Vodka can be frozen takes some really low temperature thought, -40C or something.

The average American man by the age of 40 has 5 lbs of un-digested meat in his bowles..... ( Im sure our English men chew their meat better)

Woofy X

The average American man by the age of 40 has 5 lbs of un-digested meat in his bowles..... ( Im sure our English men chew their meat better)

Woofy X

Eeeeuuuuuuwww......!! :eek:

Back