Daily mail article

slimming lizard

Read a very interesting article today in DM. Said that different foods require different energy from the body to digest. So for example you could have a choc bar or a hand full of nuts. Both have same cals and you can have both if it's within your daily calorie limit. However , your body would use more energy to digest the nuts :) win win - have nuts and burn cals lol !
This point may be old news to some of you experienced in CC or GI , but for me it was a lightbulb moment :) x

slimming lizard said:
Read a very interesting article today in DM. Said that different foods require different energy from the body to digest. So for example you could have a choc bar or a hand full of nuts. Both have same cals and you can have both if it's within your daily calorie limit. However , your body would use more energy to digest the nuts :) win win - have nuts and burn cals lol !
This point may be old news to some of you experienced in CC or GI , but for me it was a lightbulb moment :) x

No no this was very interesting for me to read too!! :) thanks for thaat xx

Yes, I read it too and also though it was quite thought-provoking. So much so that I've dug out my GI books just to check on low GI foods. They implied that a GI diet was the way to go.

I do low GI :) its a lifestyle change as apposed to a diet ..!!! I personally love it abd try and get everyone to do it lol x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back