daily mail recipes

Just made the cookies. Urgh don't bother. They're gross. Took a bite and actually gagged. No taste really just a horrible texture like airy sandpaper. Gutted to have wasted two eggs on it. They went straight from the oven into the bin

thats handy, it saves time from having to search online!

how much oatbran is he letting people have every day? How infuriating - it comes across like a quick fix fad diet when there's so much more to it. Looking forward to the next few weeks when this has blown over so we serious dukaners can get back to getting on with it!

Last edited:
LOL emma... humungous LOL!

how much oatbran is he letting people have every day? How infuriating - it comes across like a quick fix fad diet when there's so much more to it. Looking forward to the next few weeks when this has blown over so we serious dukaners can get back to getting on with it!

I don't think the Daily Mail is doing Dukan any favours as if they follow this "adapted" plan it will work in the short term but then it will come back on.
It's such a shame as I now feel less able to tell people I'm on Dukan because of what they've read about it in this paper! :( As you say, it comes across as a fad diet, whereas I now think of it as a change for life.

I made the cheese cake and it's absolutely divine! Tried the merengues but that wasn't a big success.... maybe next time just put them on grease proof paper instead of in a tin

As you say, Red Heart, for anyone starting this Daily Mail plan from their previously "normal" (read "abnormal") eating habits, they'll lose weight.

But it's as for removed from the Dukan diet we are following as is possible.

The cheesecake is definitely not OK for attack, but hey what's the point.

Back