Daily Morning WI

Hi all 11.8 for me hope this is right

Well done all!

I weighed twice this morning. The first time it sts @ 10.4.... Then I hopped on again after my shower and it said 10.3.... Not really sure which to go with, but either way the 9's are on their way in!!

i weigh in at 11.9 on my wi today so a pound down. hoping cons scales will say the same not impressed with a pound loss in a week

I weighed 13.6 at CDCs last night, and 13.6 1/4 at home this morning, and I know my scales weigh about 1lb heavier so I'm happy. Can't wait to get into the 12s!!

Weighed in this morning at 12 st 12 another 2lb down since yesterday!! cant believe thats 5lb since monday morning:):)
This thread is really helping me, knowing that im going to wi daily and then post weight, its great :)

Finally the scales have changed!! 14.11. So 1lb off.
Day 15 and have lost 14lbs so far. I need to get on the lap top and change my ticker!! :)

Good Luck peeps x

Hey well down Q @ P - !!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

so came off plan for two days for a birthday and then had an extra day off plan and bombed on that one :-( ah well, my own fault! so back to 16.3 today after getting to 16 dead on, not too worried, pretty sure it's mainly water and stores weight. x

Emma1904 said:
so came off plan for two days for a birthday and then had an extra day off plan and bombed on that one :-( ah well, my own fault! so back to 16.3 today after getting to 16 dead on, not too worried, pretty sure it's mainly water and stores weight. x

Good luck. Hope you have a great time at the birthday. It'll be gone in no time!

13st 5 for me this morning - I wonder if that will go up tomorrow though, as I went drinking last night and had 4 vodka & diet cokes. I did reduce my CD intake though, I only had 3 packs yesterday and no milk (I'm on ss+).

Another 1lb off
DAILY WEIGH IN'S
Start weight 16st 0
Week 1-2 -14lbs (15st 0lbs)

Day 16 - 14st 11
Day 17 - 14st 10

STS!!!

Day 18- 14st 10

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back