Daily Tracker

Oh no I love spicy Tan!! It had a real kick to it :)

Ok so trying not to freak out and be logical but the scales was up 1/2 a lb this morning :( Now I know it can change each day and I know I didnt cheat or anything so hopefully it's just one of those things.........stings a bit though!! ANyway only thing I can think of that may affect it is possibly having too many pitta breads? They are just so delicious bah! Will try not to have one everyday (starting tomorrow lol)!!

Tuesday: Gym 1pm

B- Toasted wm pitta with grilled turkey bacon (delicious!!)
MM- Slice of turkey
L- Made a smaller portion of last nights dinner
MA- Jelly pot
D- Protein bar

Last edited:
Have update yesterdays menu. Was a bit all over the place. My poor baby was poorly so needless to say, I ate what I could when I got a chance :)

Ended up going shopping after the gym today...............eek! Bought a new dress, pale pink shorts (sort of a denim but not iykwim) pair of hot pink trouser (they look cool but not sure if I'm cool enough to pull them off ha! They may be returned!!) and skinny jeans all in a size 10, didnt try them on but hopefully they fit!

Wednesday: Gym

B- 3 ryvita with tuna and cottage cheese
MM- Protein Bar
L- Turkey salad (lettuce, spring onion, peppers, cucumber, 3 cherry tomatos, small bit of cottage cheese)
MA- Jelly pot
D- Steak and salad. Made a sauce of a qtr tin of tomatoes, kidney beans, chick peas, garlic, chilli and pepper

Last edited:
Well done hun! You seem to be doing really well! x

Cottage cheese is so good ain't it!!! I love it plain but Have you tried the sweet chilli & red pepper one? That's good too xx

Loving cottage cheese :) Havnt seen that one Tan but will keep an eye out for it x

Have updated tonights dinner x

Have only seen it in Asda but can work out expensive 80p for a small pot whereas plain is £1 for a big pot. Do u have the low fat stuff or full fat?x

Have only seen it in Asda but can work out expensive 80p for a small pot whereas plain is £1 for a big pot. Do u have the low fat stuff or full fat?x

We dont have Asda here! I have the low fat stuff I think..........can't be bothered dragging my ass off the sofa to check lol

Goodness £1 is cheap my pot cost me over €3 the other day!

Feeling really bloated today...scales has crept up 1/4 of a lb everyday this week it is so weird........I know I have been eating properly so wtf is going on?? Any ideas???

Thursday: Gym

B- Toasted pitta with scrambled eggs 4:1
L- Turkey salad
D- Chicken stirfry

Will prob ty force down a protein shake at some stage............not made about them. The LT chocolate shakes are like a little taste of heaven compared to them!!

Totm chick?
I think I'm guna start focusing on measurements as of tomorrow again (weigh in day) so maybe do that too? It's hard not to be so controlled by the number on the scale isn't it x

It's so hard Tan honestly I feel like such an idiot sometimes but I just want to be under 10st bah!!! I'm trying so hard its stupid. Havnt seen my trainer much this week, another guy has been with me so hopefully I'll see him tomorrow and pick his brains :(

Re totm I'm not sure.......my totm has been regular since october but mid way through the last cycle I had some spotting very unusual for me so I've no idea if that has had an affect. I felt totally flat and not bloated on Monday..........now I feel bloated weird but I know I am not cheating on this eating plan so can only put my faith in james and hope in the longtern this works x

Ok not sure how but officially WI today at 10st 4lbs so a loss of 1lb..........only thing I can put it down to is I finally managed a number 2 (sorry tmi ha!) Either way I'm happy :)

Friday: Gym

B- Toasted pitta with grilled turky bacon ( was naughty and had 4 pieces but only 26 cals and not even 1g of fat/sugar/salt in each piece)
L- Turkey Salad
D- Salmon and veg

Well done on the loss :)

I was picking someone's brains yesterday and they were saying it can take a couple weeks or so for body's to adjust to the new routines especially one like yours that its not really been used to before iykwim xx

Saturday:

B- Protein Bar
L- WM Pitta with tuna and cottage cheese
D- Chicken stirfry
S- Jelly pot

Sunday (day off)

B- WM pitta with eggs (3:1)
L- 3 ryvita with tuna and cottage cheese
D- Pub lunch- Starter prawns and mushrooms in a chilli sauce, main- Grilled chicken breast with side salad, handful of chips.
S- Packet of snax, 2 squares of aero, bottle of red wine

Monday: Gym

B- WM pitta with 2 slices of turkey bacon
L- WM pitta with tuna and cottage cheese
D- Not sure am meeting my two friends at 4pm to go dress shopping so will eat afterwards
S- Jelly pot

Food looks really good hun. Did you have fun dress shopping?x

Had so much fun dress shopping! Found the most gorgeous dress but it was €140 so I didnt buy it.........might go back today and get it as I can't stop thinking about it! It's a 1950's themed wedding :) I've spent more on dresses but it really is something you can only wear once so that put me off ha!

Went for food and drinks after........I have no self control :(

Dinner: Few chicken wings, roasted chicken breast, few chips and a rocket and parmesan salad. 3 glasses of red wine and 2 cosmopolitans! Feel really bloated today so darent step on the scales!!

Gym again today at 1pm.

Tuesday: Gym

B- WM pitta with tuna and cottage cheese
L- Turkey salad with a small bit of paremesan cheese
S- Jelly pot
D- Steak and salad as above

Edit*** Ate a bar of chocolate :( I am rubbish. I just really wanted it :(

Last edited:
Hi :) WI today and it's a STS. Happy enough with that as I was very picky over the past week and was sure I'd have a gain!!

Can't really remember food from Wednesday and Thursday but it was pretty standard except I picked at some crisps and chocolate AND chips!! Doh!!

Friday: Gym

B- Protein bar
L- WM pitta with tuna and cottage cheese
D- Home made pizza (half tin of tomatoes heated in a sauce pan with some onion, chillis, mushroom, garlic and chilli powder tossed in. Put that on top of a toasted pitta and topped with peppers, onion, turkey and sweetcorn. Toasted under the grill for a few mins.........very tasty!!!)

Saturday

B- Toasted wm pitta with turkey bacon and bit of butter
L- Protein Bar
D- Homemade chicken kebab ha! Stir fried chicken strips with garlic, chilli, peppers and onion and a tblsp of light philly stirred in popped in a wm pitta with lettuce and raw onion.......yummy!!!
S- Very naughty some snax and chickatees

Sunday

B- Pitta and turkey bacon
S- protein bar
L- 3 slices of roast beef, cabbage, sprouts and 1 crochet potato at mums. Sliver of apple cake doh!
D- wm pitta with tuna and cottage cheese.

Ate loads today, think totm is soon as I am ravenous today!!!

No gym today as had both kids at gp, Darcy for her 6 month injections and Jack cause he is suffering with a bad flu. Will be going the gym Tue-Fri again this week.

Monday

B- Protein Bar
L- WM pitta with tuna, lettuce, 2 baby tomatoes, red onion, scallions and cottage cheese
S- 1 ryvita cracker and jelly pot
D- Spicy chicken broth :)

Your food is really good hun and your doing well at the gym.... I defo need to eat better and go to the gym - finding it hard to re-start shakes after being so I'll!!

Back