Daily Tracker

Well after far too long away from here I am back lol :) So last week I started back at the gym after 3 weeks off training and eating clean..........only had a gain of half a lb but obviously lost some muscle tone and gained an inch round my belly :( Anyway was on form for starting, my trainer set me up with a great (super tough) training programme and eating plan BUT no matter how good my intentions were I just could not get my head into the food this week. At the gym I am training so hard but am just undoing it all by eating crap...not sure whats up with me its so annoying. Anyway have gone nuts over the BH weekend and ate and drank far too much. I've decided I need a serious kick up the bum so am resorting to extreme measures!! I have a 4 day supply of LT shakes here, so starting tomorrow morning I am going to TFR it for 4 days then do the 1 week refeed plan. I just need to rid myself of all pleasures and when I resume my eating plan chicken and steak and veg will be like a treat ha!

Needless to say I will be in bed at like 8pm over the next 4 days to stop myself eating in the evenings lol. I really hope I can do it, just feel like I need to kickstart myself into a good place. At the moment I'm on a slippery slope and it could get much worse very quickly if I'm not careful.

Back