Daily Tracker

LOL Stevie is the same!!!
Glad you got movement at last and gl for wi tomorrow :)x

Thanks babe xx

ca_eureka.jpg

Morning all :)

+2lb this week. I'm actually ok with that considering I didnt follow refeed 100%, had a binge and had totm.

TBH I dont look any different to how I looked last week 2lbs lighter lol so wont fret too much!!

Back to counting today for me!!

Friday

B- Main Bar (6pp)
L- Tuna Salad with ww Cheese and Coleslaw (5pp)
S- 2 finger kit kat (3pp)
D- Scrambled egg on wg toast (10pp)

Glass white wine (4pp)

Milk (1pp)

29/29pp

0/49 Slushies

Last edited:
Glad to see you back on pp, it seems to work well for you :) x

Lol Mary!! Cheers guys...........fingers crossed xx

Hey chick.
Glad your back PP'ing and that you have found something that works for you :)

Hi :)

Saturday

B- Hot Choc (4pp)
L- Tuna Salad (3pp) Tomato soup (2pp)
S- Kit kat (3pp)
D- Wg Toast (6pp) Scrambled egg (4pp)

Milk (1pp)

23/29pp

4/49 slushies

Am heading out tonight.........will be plenty to drink am hoping I dont do too much damage!!!

Have a lovely time out tonight huni x

Thanks hun, Just having a glass of red waiting for the girls to pick me up :)

My little boy is sick though so I'm not half as excited as I was :( I know he'll be fine though, he's asleep now and his daddy will keep a real close eye on him! Must stop fretting!!!

Have a fab night tonight Emma :) x

Little man is ok just runny nose now..........think its just a head cold. His temperature is gone so happy with that!

Had a great night lastnight didnt get in till 5am!!!! Shall list food and drink intake from yesterday........hopefully I remember all the drink!! I darent step on the scales ha ha

Saturday

B- Hot Choc (4pp)
L- Tuna Salad (3pp) Tomato soup (2pp)
S- Kit kat (3pp) x2 :( (3pp)
D- Wg Toast (6pp) Scrambled egg (4pp)

Milk (1pp)

4 x glasses red wine (16pp)
5 x vodka with soda water and lime (10pp)
Super chicken nachos (12pp)
1 Jagerbomb
1 tequila

29/29pp

39/49 slushies (excluding shots)

Sunday

B/L - WG toast (6pp)
D- Not sure yet

Milk (1pp)

My bf bought me a spicy chicken wrap but I put it in the microwave and ruined it :( So made toast instead. Still feeling a bit delicate so not hungry!

Sounds like an amazing night out, glad you enjoyed.

You are the opposite to me, when I have a night out like that, I just want to hit the carbs big style the next day.

Sounds like an amazing night out, glad you enjoyed.

You are the opposite to me, when I have a night out like that, I just want to hit the carbs big style the next day.

I spoke too soon Mary!! I wasnt hungry at all today was just lazing about at home, Jack slept most of the day as he is still poorly. Then at 6pm we decided to head into the city centre to visit the new Disney store :) We bought Jack a really cool pair of Captain America runners and another toy for his Toy Story 3 collection!! I bought myself a giant tigger mug and Ste got a giant Captain America mug!! Us Irish do love a large cuppa tea :D

We then decided to go to Captain Americas restaurant for dinner...........used to go there all the time. Food is absolutely amazing!!

I had 4 of my bf chicken wings but they weren't great.........but didnt think too much of it!! I had the striploin steak with chips............awful!! Barely ate half of it......it had absolutely no taste :confused: Was really weird.........maybe they changed chef??

So I washed that down with 2 small glasses of SB and cause I was still starving I ordered dessert :eek: Had the cookie sundae (vanilla ice cream, mixed with choc chip cookie and chocolate sauce) was sooooooooo good!!!!

Just going to draw a line under today and avoid scales for a day or two. May have 2 main bars and a meal each day for a week until my hols next week. Probably for the best!

Am so shattered, only got 5hrs sleep so will catch up on threads tomorrow xx

Sounds like a fab weekend! Hope Jack's okay and good luck getting back on track! :) xx

How is Jack today hun? Ahh I hate that when your so looking forward to something and then it is rubbish- I was like that with my lack of Harvester potatoe salad the other day!!!!

Back