Daily Tracker

Good luck Emma for the site visit next week. Negotiate hard!! They need you!

Good luck Emma for the site visit next week. Negotiate hard!! They need you!

:D Thanks Molly!! They are actually a fab company and my director is so lovely. This sort of internal promotion has never been done in the business before so the company owner has basically said my director will be over next week and the 2 of us will work out my role, title, job description etc together and he'll sign it off :)

She mentioned to me today that theres the possibility I will not only be looking after southern Ireland but Northern Ireland as well :eek: shall find out next wednesday anyway!!! xx

Excited for you!!! Great boost for you!!

Exciting times eh? :D xx

Wow how exciting! Glad everything is going so well!

Hi :)

Not a great day food wise unfortunately!!

Thursday

B- Hot choc
L- M+S chicken wrap (half) M+S cous cous with mozzarella and balsamic
D- Spicy chicken in a ww wrap with a slice of lf cheese
S- Meringue and lf yogurt

Yes I know I had the same lunch and dinner but when I came home thats all that was made!!!! Grrrr

Emma, hot choc for breakfast isn't good enough in my opinion. Breakfast sets up your blood sugars for the day so try and have it every day.
Food otherwise did not look bad apart from the meringue!!!

Oh I know Molly it's not something I do often, just grabbed it at work in a moment of weakness!!!

Weighed intoday at 10st 1lb so thats 5lbs of the unrecorded holiday gain gone :) Its only been 5 days so I'm happy with that! Have 4 lbs to go to get back to weight I was before holiday :)

Friday

B- Carrot sticks dipped into a bit of lf hummous
L- M+S small pack of Ozra pasta with tomatos and peppers
S- lf crisps and half a cookie
D- Chicken nachos :)

Last edited:
Well done on getting rid of the holiday gain double quick. You are doing great!!

Well done on getting rid of the holiday gain double quick. You are doing great!!

Well its not all of it :) but getting there!! Have edited todays dinner....went to eddie rockets I got the only thing on the menu I can point!! Chicken nachos for 14pp was delicious but I am so stuffed...........not sure how I'll be feeling in the little dress I'm meant to be wearing out tomorrow night :confused:

PS. They have a shake shop next door pretty amazing!!! Basically you pick a flavour of milkshake and any sort of treat you want (a bar, biscuits, jellys, anything!!) and they blend it into the milkshake!!

I managed to hold strong an refuse one but stephen had a vanilla milkshake with a twirl blended into it, topped with strawberries and fresh cream!

Ahhh we have one of those shakes shops here in plymouth - some of the combinations you can have are just plain weird!! :giggle: Well done for holding strong though x

Oh really!! Yes I found the combinations crazy!! Imagine a jelly tot milkshake lol :)

Actually part of the reason I didnt get one is cause I was so completely overwhelmed by the flaming menu!! ha

Jellytot milkshake :9529:infact, any milkshake :9529:!!!!

Oh my God. The temptation of a shake with any flavouring. Double well done for holding out.

Jellytot milkshake :9529:infact, any milkshake :9529:!!!!

Tanya that is gross!!! :D

I wouldnt really have a milkshake ever actually!

Cheers Molly :) The shop was jammers!! Obvioulsy the place to be and be seen ha ha x

Well done on getting back on track since the hol ... the rest of that weight will soon be gone. And for resisting a shake - not that they 'do it' for me but if it floats your boat it must be hard to resist ;) xx

Well done hun on the loss and refusing the milkshake! Stephens sounds lush!

Howdy :)

Saturday

B- Main Bar
L- Roll with 2 slice ham and some coleslaw
S- Some jellies, and 3 bits of a yellow snack bar
D- Not sure????

No idea what to have for dinner ? I'm going out tonight!! Bit of a double occasion really........meeting up with my very good friend who has come home from Australia for good........then we're meeting up with my very best friend who is emigrating to Australia on Wednesday :( (she's the one with the baby!)

We're going to a cocktail bar....very excited even though I know they are bad!!! Feeling very bloated today but its the week before my totm so to be expected!!!

Enjoy your cocktails :)
I had a purple rain today - so naughty but so yummy! Now and again isnt going to hurt. Is the one moving to Aus the one with the bf who was cheating?

xxx

Back