Daily Tracker

Agree with Irish Molly :) They are completely crazy but I admire anyone who doesnt conform to the "norm" and who does well for themselves. Actually if they gave up the "singing" they would have brilliant careers as models, they are so striking and have a great look for fashion.

Anyhoodles! Food update for today!!

Wednesday

B- Main bar
L- Brown bread tuna sandwich and small bowl of tomato and pepper soup
S- crunchie :(
D- Noodles

LOL Ladies, oh well, it would be a boring old world if we all liked the same things.

Food fine but is it enough for a pregnant lady?

Not long till your scan eek! How exciting! How are you feeling?x

Feeling ok babe. I'm just astonished at how quickly my belly has rounded out and my waist has disappeared! I'm not even 6 weeks, if it's not twins its gonna be one big baby :) We're both still in a little bubble really and just very happy about everything.

I've had a sandwich yesterday and a wrap today so a bit carby :( Stephen made me fillet steak, chips and veg tonight but I didnt fancy it so I just ate the steak!

Work has been a bit hectic, major issues with my ASM which is disappointing at this time of year! Also I was asked out on a date today!! Hilarious!

Sorry to hear work has been hectic hun. I don't envy you being in retail over Christmas. It used to be madness!
Lol at someone hitting on you! Maybe it is the new figure!

LOL no it was so motifying! It's this guy who is the head of our companys shop fitting group, they've been around for a week or so assessing stuff following the flood. I'd actually gone through him for a shortcut a few days before because he pulled his team off refurbishing my office to do someone elses office first, I was not a bit impressed with him. He apologised etc and that was grand then next thing on friday he knocked on my office door and asked me if I'd be interested in going for a drink with him sometime! Cringe!

Had our Christmas party lastnight, went to Chinese karoke! Not so much fun when you're sober lol I spent the whole night avoiding shots and pretending my soda water and lime was vodka :) Was home before 2! Rock and roll!!

Awww bless! Before 2- I can only manage to about 11 these days! How many weeks are you now hun?

5weeks and 5 days hun. I still can't believe its so early on cause everything has changed on body! Everything. When I was pregnant with Jack I didnt have a bump until 4/5 months and I wore my size 10 jeans right up until 42 weeks........Have my scan on the 14th, Stephen thinks its triplets ha!

Chinese karaoke??????!!!!!!!!!! EH???????? I know 'karaoke' is a japanese word but what the heck do you do/sing at a chinese karoake???? ;) :giggle: xx

Is it a place where you have your own private booths/rooms?

Hi guys, yep its a chinese/Japanese restaurant and then after your meal you're brought to your own private room with karaoke and your own private waiter.....was good fun :)

6 weeks today and I am feeling absolutely rubbish!! The tiredness is overwhelming and I think I have a flu or throat infection and there isnt a thing I can take for it :( Have to motivate myself to go Christmas shopping now..........so not in the mood!

Have just done that now Mary thanks. Still feel rubbish plus I'm back to work tomorrow so no more rest :(

I forgot how exhausting it is during the first trimester!

Sorry to hear your feeling so rough. Hopefully your scan will help lift your spirits. Big hugs x

Ah hope you get better soon :)

Thanks all :) Mary I am trying to take it easy but my ASM has screwed us over and gone sick for 2 weeks with "stress". Basically I've had several complaints about her from 5 members of staff over the past 7/8months, mainly relating to her attitude, how she speaks to them, making snide comments etc We've also had some performance issues with her making consistent mistakes despite further training! So with the help of HR I've been managing her very closely, by doing regular reviews and appraisals, making sure everything is down on paper. Then last week a member of staff was so upset by her (I wasnt in store) she rang HR and everything came pouring out. So on their advice I sat down to do another review to present her with these issues and get her side of the story (I also included all the things shes achieved since last review so it was positive aswell) Anyway she was very dismissive of the whole thing, basically said she thought it was rubbish, that she wasnt rude, didnt know what the girls where talking about........ultimately she's right and we are wrong! So she went on her lunch, she was due back at half 5 as I was off and had to collect Jack, then at 5.40pm she walked back in, told me she wasnt coping and was leaving and promptly stomped out the door!! So now we have to go down the road of getting statement from the staff and get HR and area manager involved. I'm not annoyed by this as I have nothing to hide, we did everything by the book! I'm just annoyed at the absolute cheek of her, going sick with "stress" when shes the one causing us bloody stress!!! I'm furious. I shouldn't have to worrying about this, I should be dancing on rainbows but this is tainting everything :(

Oh the joys of managing staff!! There's always one to break your blooming heart. Don't let work hassle impinge on your happy time.

I have come across those 'types' in my last Managerial Position in a large Admin Company, and HR just need to get a bullet up their a$$ and get rid of her as quickly as possible - afraid these things DO take time though Emma.

Just try and cope as best as until they at least get you a replacement until they can official get rid of her. I can understand your frustrations.

Try not to let it stress you too much.

Back