Daily Tracker

Thanks all :) I know they take time but because we cant be seen to be voicing that "we want her out" we can only try our best to cover the shifts which as you can imagine is tight enough over Christmas!!We have to thread carefully employment laws are so tricky in Southern Ireland! It just makes me so mad that she thinks she can get away with it all just by citing stress! Bah!! I have to say though the atmosphere in store withour her is much better :)

Well, thats one positive, that the atmosphere is much better :D x

Oh dear - sorry to hear about your troubles. Try not to stress too much - you don't need that right now. Hope it's all soon sorted out - look after yourself x

Thanks guys :)

Well I am feeling utterly utterly rubbish. I have not had any morning sickness but I have a constant nauseous feeling which is very unsettling I have to say. Food wise all I want to eat is hot carbs, the thought of anything salady or cold is turning me :( My sense of smell is not helping the nausea, the smell of Stephens cologne, my body lotion, toothpaste.....eurgh! Ste was out lastnight and was obviously standing in the smoking area with his friends (we dont smoke) but the smell of smoke off him nearly killed me, I had to make him go sleep in the spare room :sigh:

The tiredness is also knocking me for six, I got home from work at half 5, fell asleep on the sofa at 6pm I just could not keep my eyes open. I woke up there at half 8 and I cannot wait to go back to bed!

So looking forward to our scan next wednesday!! Am only 6w and 3days but I'm well showing, my tummy is hard, round and impossible to suck in ha!! If its not twins I will actually be in shock because I was nearly 4 months before you could tell I was pregnant with Jack!!

I am sorry to go on but I've no one else to talk to only himself and theres only so many times I can hear "there there babe"!!! I do know this though, there is no way I can keep it a secret until 12 weeks well I will be it'll be very obvious by then!!

Another 16hr sleep and still wrecked! Holy cow I am rough!!!!

Thursday

B- Bran flakes
L- Brown bread tuna sandwich and soup
D- Few forkfulls of chicken fried rice and 2 bites of a cold pizza

Friday

B- Bran Flakes
L-Wrap with tuna and salad
S- Packet of meanies
D- Small roll with slice of cheese

Saturday

B- Bran flakes
L- Chicken salad from M+S
S- Orange
D- 2 small chicken curry pies

Had a litre of ginger ale throughout the day......found it helped with the nausea :)

Last edited:
Hope you're feeling okay hon x

Hope u are feeling better, good luck for scan this week x

Thanks all :) Still not feeling 100%, the nausea is a very odd feeling one I never had when expecting Jack and it isnt pleasant, least I'm not vomitting though!! I'm very excited for scan on Wednesday and Stevie is very excited at the rate my boobies are growing! Going to get measured tomorrow as I can no longer fit them into my E cup bras :(

Maybe it's a girl if you're feeling completely differently this time :)

Hope you soon settle down xx

Good luck for the scan.

Lol Boobie Bags Lol! x

Ha boobie bags!!! Oh guys I hope it settles down soon too, that and the tiredness, I slept for 14hrs last night and I still struggled to get up today :( Had the weirdest dream last night..........dreamt I went for my scan and they told me I have having puppies??!!! WTF?!!

Hahhaa, your dreams are as bad as mine, and I am NOT pregnant. The other day I dreamt I was in a hostel, laying next to an old man who was absolutely stinking of (I can only describe it as the smell when you gut a chicken from scratch - I remember my Auntie doing this years ago) but when I woke up I could still smell the stale chicken smell !!!

Ha-Haaaaaaaaa puppies!! HaHaaaaaa that's so funny :) That's a mixture of being pregnant and your rather large and ever growing .... er .... 'puppies'!!!!! :giggle: xx

Good news: Had my scan this morning. One baby, flickering heartbeat, all as well as it can be at this stage :) My dates where 100%, due on 31st of July 2012.

Bad News: Jack woke up this morning with chickenpox! So now I have to stay away from him :(

Uh-Oh :( Poor both of you :(

Great about the scan :) x

Glad the scan went well :) Sorry to hear about Jack but it is good he is getting it done with whilst he is young- just not the best time for you. Look after yourself hun x

Back