Daily Tracker

Thanks guys :) Have a huge day tomorrow not looking forward to it!!

Hope you get a good nights' sleep to prepare for it then x

Hi everyone :)

Hope you all have had a fabulous Christmas?? Can't believe its been 2 weeks since I've posted!!

I've had a really crazy few weeks in work, especially with all this drama with my assistant manager (she is still out of the business), I have literally only had Christmas day off and was straight back in on the 26th :(

Aswell as work stuff Jack has been really sick, first it was a rash and persistant cough/chest infection, then when that cleared he got chickepox, then as that cleared the rash came back and his poor bum was red raw. He spent the whole of Christmas day being poorly with diharrea (sp??) so back to the GP he went yeswterday with Ste and he was admitted to hospital, so we spent the whole night there before being discharged this moring with a prescription for a new cream bah!!

Hasnt felt like Christmas at all this year :( Food wise I've been living on cereal, sandwiches and meanies! Havnt stepped on a scales cause I dont want to spend my pregnancy hung up on that, I'm still wearing my size 10's but just look fuller round the face, boobs and tummy.

We told our families that we are expecting, they are over the moon for us :)

Hopefully will try catch up on everyones threads!! xxxx

Phew! That all sounds exhausting! I hope Jack's okay and I'm sorry you haven't had much of a christmas :( x

Happy New Year to you all guys xxxx

Happy new year!x

Thanks Emma ... you too ... all 4 of you ;) xxx

Happy New year chick :)

Happy New Year hun and what an exciting one for you guys :). How's Jack doing now?x

Thanks guys :) Hope you all had a lovely NYE?

We spent the weekend in my parents, it was lovely as I only got to see them for a few hours on Xmas day :( They had a party in the house on NYE, majority of friends and family where there, including my best friend who is home from Australia with her little girl, shes nearly one now...........how quick has that time gone??? She is such a sweet little baby, I just kept thinking, this time next year I'll have a little baby in my arms :)

Had a brilliant night anyway despite just being on the sparkling water, I'm actually suprised at myself because I dont miss drinking at all!! Was lovely waking up on Sunday morning fresh as a daisy......well a nauseus daisy but you get the picture!

Jack is much better today thank goodness, we had to starve him yesterday to try kill this bug as he wasnt getting any better. He didnt complain once bless him and it seems to have worked, no poos today wahooo!!!!

My eating has been shocking this past few months, honestly I know it sounds ridiculous but eating (bread and crisps especially) is the only thing that makes me feel I'm not going to vomit!! I've decided to really try get back to my regular eating from Wednesday, I didnt balloon when I was expecting Jack and I really dont want to balloon this time!!!

Now things are calming down slightly in work I will definitely be posting every day, try keep track of myself!!

Well today was my last day of eating absolute rubbish! Had a real lazy day, woke up just before 12 and then went to the cinema with the boys before having my nails done :)

Tuesday (last day of bad food!!)

B- Bowl of bran flakes
L- Cinema food!! Few jellies from pick n mix, few handfuls of popcorn and choclate m+m's.
D- Mc Donalads: Quarter pounder with cheese and fries plus a cup of tea

Glad you had a lovely day hun. You deserve it after all the stress of recent weeks x

Thanks hun :) How are you finding your stint? xx

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG - Aaaarrrgggghhh. Chessing'Ness here!!!!

Well done on your pure dead brilliant news!

:) times a million xx

Zebs07 said:
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG - Aaaarrrgggghhh. Chessing'Ness here!!!!

Well done on your pure dead brilliant news!

:) times a million xx

So glad to see Jack is on the mend too! So sorry i didnt say that in the last post x

Glad things are sttling a bit for you. You always have so many hectic things to cope with. Good luck with keeping food in check.

Thanks Ness :) Good to see you back :) xxx

Cheers Molly I'm really trying from today to be better, it's just very hard when all I want is bad stuff!! Must resist!!

Back