Daily Tracker

Hi lovely - how are u feeling xx

Not feeling too bad today thanks babe, first day back to work after 4 days off so lots to catch up on!!

Wednesday

B- Main Bar (found this in an old handbag and fancied it!!)
L- M+S salad from their feel fuller longer range (Chicken, tomato, peppers, lots of bean things and quinoa) 305cals
S- LF chocolate mousse 90cals, 5 roses sweets
D- Small bowl of Irish stew, no potato. Sliver of soda bread, half a glass of skimmed milk

I know it looks like a lot of food but considering what I have been eating this is nothing!!!

Doesn't look like a lot of food at all looks like a nice amount. Did u chose not to have potato or was it not in the stew?

No it was in the stew but no whole bits left if you know what I mean!!! Thats why I had the little bit of bread, I really wanted carbs!!!

Food looks really good hun so don't worry. When have youi got your next scan?x

Thanks Mary :) Scan is on the 20th hun xx

Thursday

B- Apple
L- Salad, small can of tuna
S- Lf choc mousse
D- Homemade wraps :) chicken, peppers, onion, tomato, slice of cheese and lettuce
* Pint of skimmed milk

Food sounds lovely... R u gonna find out the sex of the baby on the next scan? :) x

How you doing Misses?x

Hi guys :) Sorry haven't been on much but spoke too soon about work!! We had so much going on today is my first day off in 8 days I'm wrecked!!! Food wise have been ok but not angelic!! Trying to stay away from snacks but have had 2 takeaways in the past week. I went through a phase of having my homemade chicken wraps 4 days in a row.......yummy!!! Have mostly had either weetabix or bran flakes for breakfast, a salad or sandwich for lunch and either wraps, stew or soup for dinner (with the exception of the 2 takeaways!)

Am still feeling really tired cannot wait until I can start taking my iron tablets as hopefully they will get my energy levels up. Am 11 weeks and 3 days today :) Had to start telling my team at work as I already have a little bump which is impossible to hide in Lipsy clothes lol. They are all over the moon for me!

Wont be able to tell the sex at the scan Sarah as will only be 12w+3d, we will find out between 16 to 20 weeks as himself really wants to know!!!

Food sounds good to me!

Hope you manage to get some rest! x

Busy as ever Emma. But you are handling it in your stride.

Oh I see - as u can tell I know nothing about babies and being pregnant lol :)

Hope u have a nice relaxing time off x

Haha no worries Sarah :) I'm really looking forward to this scan as the one at 7 weeks the baby was literally like a teeny blob but at this one we'll be able to make out a profile, feet, hands etc I just think its amazing the difference in 5 weeks lol x

Thanks guys Thursday was lovely I pretty much slept all day then got up a tidied the house a bit which is severely neglected at the moment whoops!!! Was working yesterday and off again today but working Sunday bah!

Went to see Oliver Callan last night with Stephen, he's an impressionist, he was good but I hadnt a clue who half the people were so I guess he's not that good ha!

Am working for the next week then off for 11 days :) Our store is closing for 3 weeks to facilitate our refit following all the flood damage so I'll be working Sunday to clear out the store for the builders then spending the rest of the week transferring out all our sale stock.

Hope you have a nice time off hun and get some rest!!!!x

Hi guys :) Sorry been a bit awol again. As usual had so much to sort out in work this week, we were closed but had to clear the place for the builders and transfer and box up so much stock! Food wise havent been amazing, had chipper food on Tuesday!

Had my hospital visit today. Went really well, my dates are bang on so am 12w+3d today. Blood pressure is perfect but iron levels a little low so been given iron tablets to take each day. Had some blood taken, came out first time the woman was amazing! Usually they try both arms a few times then resort to a wrist or hand for the blood but not today......hope I get her again actually!

Got to see baby on the screen that was lovely. Very active, very long legs and a strong heartbeat :) He was moving around loads, his little feet kept wiggling and it looked like he was waving at us, it was so cute I was crying my eyes out. It really looked like he was flat on his back one arm behind the head, the other up and waving! Too early to tell the sex obviously but it looked like a boy!

Was feeling great all day then BAM 6 o clock! Started feeling fluey , achey, sort of had the shakes, just cannot get the heat into me at all. Bug going around over here so guaranteed I've picked it up :(

Oh yes obviously I was weighed today and I am so ashamed :cry:weighed in at 68kg thats 5kg heavier than when I was pregnant at this stage with Jack. Anyway that a gain of 7lbs since October :( Well I calculate 68kg to be 10st 10lbs is that right?

Aww I bet it was thrilling to look at him/her, I would have been crying too.

Yeah, more or less spot on with your calculations :)

I'm not sure if this will work or not, hopefully it does :)

Attachments

• Baby xx.jpg
    Baby xx.jpg
    489.8 KB · Views: 33
Back