Daily Tracker

Oh it worked fab! The pic isnt very clear, stupid scanner! This is the new Baby Doherty xxx

Awww it's fab x x x

Aw bless :) x

Thanks guys, I love the picture :)

Am off work this week but have kept myself busy catching up with house stuff I've been putting off for ages!

Foodwise I've been ok, I've been sleeping later so am eating at later times which is odd.

For breakfast I'm either having bran flakes or a main bar (one morning I had 2 slices of toasted soda bread with jam).

For lunch I'm having a sandwich or crusty roll with ham and salad......ok other than the carb content and the few crisps I throw on the side!!!

Dinner has been strange, one night I had bran flakes cause I fancied them, we have eaten out twice I had an omellete and a pizza the next day.

I have been having picking at things, mostly fizzy jellies or a small kit kat with tea......stupid picking!!!

Thursday

B- Main Bar
L- 2 slices of WG toast with scrambled egg
S- Small kitkat, doughnut, viscount, pack of animal crackers
D- Spag bol and 3 small bits of garlic bread

Last edited:
Friday

B1- Croissant with strawberry jam
B2- 4 Tblsp of special K
L- Either egg on toast or bread roll with ham and coleslaw
D- Not sure yet

Shocking amount of snacking yesterday eek!!

Hope your ok hunni- don't overdo it too much!

Hi guys! Another week nearly over, still eating bread like a fiend :( Back to work with a bang but am glad to be back and keeping busy!!

Trying to take things as easy as possible though xx

How are you doing huni?x

Hi Honey, not doing too great at the moment to be honest :(

Workwise I got some really bad news a week and a half ago. It's a long story but the basic jist is our company is being undertaken by another business in March. What this means is that while initially I will still have the same job title, salary etc they will as soon as they can enter into consultation with me to make changes. Basically the initial changes being made to the role will not warrant my experience or salary which is currently 20k per annum higher than what they offer for the same role. So it is all very up in the air at the moment, I have spent the past week crying and stressed to bits over it. I will be meeting my solicitor hopefully on Monday to see where I stand legally.

Needless to say the stress is not good for me at this stage and have been suffering with a very bad chest infection over the past 3 days, which of course I can only take paracetamol :( Then yesterday in work I went to the toilet to find I was bleeding :( I had an absolute panic attack and left immediately. Stevie took me straight to the hospital, after a wait that seemed like an enternity I was finally scanned. Thankfully baby is ok, the bleeding they think was caused from my cervix, I was honestly expecting the worst, I'm so grateful everything is ok. It's been a huge jolt for me and yes I am worried about work but I'm just going to have to try take a step back and deal with it as it comes I guess.

Sorry to hear your having a rough time - make sure you look after yourself and bump..
Take care xx

Oh hun not good times at all.

You will def do better to take a step back and try not to stress, take care of u and bump x.

Oh no poor you:(
It's always wondrous to me how the universe works. You were understandably very stressed about work so the universe gave you a little reminder of what's really important. I'm sure everything will work out for you. You can't beat it so try to embrace it and accept that change isn't necessarily a bad thing, everything happens for a reason and will work out for the best in the end ... Promise x

I agree with Jan :)
Look after yourself and baby xx

Thanks guys. I had to go back to hospital lastnight for anti D injection as I'm rhesus negative. Midwife couldn't find babies heartbeat for over 3 minutes, she called a doctor who thankfully found it after another 3 minutes. Worst night of my life. Feel like I'm living on my nerves :(

Oh that must have been awful :( hope ur ok xx

Back