Daily Tracker

Scary stuff! HUGE relief when they found it I'm sure :) xx

Flippin eck that can't have helped all the stress u are feeling at the moment. Thank goodness all is ok x x

Thanks guys xxx Yes huge relief for us but I still feel like I'm threading on egg shells. The fact that I am smoothering with flu is not helping as I feel worse than I am if that makes any sort of sense!!! Just looking forward to my holidays next Saturday and having a week off in Spain with my boys, just relaxing! It wont be warm but it'll be a nice break x

I'm sure the holiday will do the world of good :)
Take care xx

Poor you Emma, you certainly have been through it. Hopefully the holiday will do you good, make sure you try and get some relaxing time xx

I bet it'll be warmer than here! :) x

Poor you, what a worrying time you've had. Hope the holiday is just the tonic you need. Enjoy!!

You will never believe it but yes we have had more bad news today!! Landlord has decided to sell the house...........thats 2 months to find somewhere new in the most popular area in Dublin where there is ZERO to rent :( Bah!!! Moan moan moan :(

O-Oh! :( x

Sorry to hear about the house :(

Hi all! Still no joy on the house front but fingers crossed something will come up in the immediate future!

Have had a really mental week, so busy. Still feeling very down about work and the house but have accepted that there is nothing I can do about either except try make the best of it and make it work as best I can.

It's my birthday tomorrow and we're off to Spain so just plan on relaxing and having some quality family time :)

I havn't weighed myself at all but am feeling ok, food isnt great but I'm not over eating. I know I've obviously put on weight I'm mainly noticing it on my boobs, bum and legs! I have a very noticible bump now which is cute as I've passed that "just look like I've put weight on" stage lol

Happy birthday for tomorrow & enjoy your holiday :) x

Have a fab time and a great birthday xx

Have a wonderful birthday and holiday x

Hope you have a lovey restful time away x

Hi guys :)

Week away was lovely, with everything going on we both found it quite hard to switch off and relax but it was still nice to be away. Was also good to spend some time with Granny, it's so nice to see her relationship with Jack grow more and more! They are like an old married couple together.....it's very sweet :)

Foodwise I wasn't too bad I guess, stuck to 3 meals a day............mostly homecooked with the exception of 3 nights eating out. Far too much bread was eaten though and far too many jellies and chewy sweets ( I'm blaming the baby on those wants :) )

Have been back this week with a bang workwise but really want to make some sort of plan foodwise now going forward. I havnt weighed but I have been just eating when hungry so I really want a bit of structure again. My thoughts are if I plan ahead now, I wont have too many bad habits to break again after I have baby??? Hmmmm will have to get my thinking cap on!!!

Am off to work now but hopefully with have time later to catch up with what I've missed last week with you all xxx

Good to have you back hun :)
Love the sound of Jack and your Granny! So cute!
Don't over do it at work (a lot easier said than done I know!) Have you heard anymore about the changes?

Thanks doll :)

Yes we're expected to sign new contracts on the 16th of this month :( TBH I'm not worrying about it anymore, whatever happens is going to happen so I'm not stressing about it. Yes I'm sad and very disappointed it's happening but there isnt a thing I can do about it. I'm just taking things day by day and focusing on getting through it until my maternity leave.

Back