Daily Tracker

Looks like your priorities have fallen into place nicely ... change is always very unsettling though eh! So glad you're managing not to stress about it now. You needed the break last week & sounds like it did you good. Nice to hear romance is alive and well and living in Spain!! :):) xx

So much for my plan to be good foodwise, I have been absolutely rubbish this week!!! Plus today we went to a local food market and tasted the most delicious freshly made ring doughnuts.............they were amazing!! Bought some more to take home which I've just had with a cup of tea!

Ok from tomorrow that is it, I have to nip this frivilous eating in the butt!!!!

Yeah I've seen your munchies on your fb statuses! Lol

Good luck for tomo :) the pic of Jack & your belly is v.sweet btw!x

I love fresh doughnuts :)

Hope things are ok huni x

Hi everyone :)

Well after all my talk of getting on track food wise I have once again been absolutley rubbish this week!!! I really need a kick up the fat ass!!

Decided to bite the bullet this morning and weigh myself.......not too pleased but I think its what I needed. Scales said 11st :( That means I've gained 11lbs since October.

I'm thinking of really being good with food this week (well from tomorrow, I'm getting spoiled today :) ) and then weighing again on Friday to see if it makes a difference!

Hi guys have had a mental week in work, food not too bad this week. So much going on, time is flying by, we move house in 1 week!!! So much to do feel like I've no time at all.

I'm now 21weeks + 3days and we had our anatomy scan today. Thankfully everything so far looks well however because the position the baby was in they couldnt get accurate head/brain measurements so I will need to go back in 5 weeks for another scan.

I also just wanted to share with you all our wonderful news............................WE ARE EXPECTING A BABY GIRL :) :)

We are so beyond happy it's ridiculous. I don't really have any words!!

Congrats :)

Thats Fab!!! Congratulations xxx

That's brilliant news congratulations, a boy and a girl how perfect x x

Thanks all :) We're so happy but I was convinced it would be a boy, I guess I'm just used to boys ha! Better thinking about all things pink :)

Congratulations :) x

Hi all :)

Hope you are all doing well?

Well life is very quickly going by here! How long have I been away the site is all different?? Will take some getting used to :(

I've been signed off work this week with Sciatica, not very nice and quite painful but things could be worse I guess! The only thing is I'm quite bored at home and have been a bit to quick to eat nearly every egg in the house and with my back it's a struggle to even walk a decent distance :( Weight is at roughly 11st 7lbs, far more than I thought I'd gain but I just feel blessed to be in the position I am so will worry about it after this little princess makes her appearance!!

Hope u get better soon pet.

Saw your latest bump pics n u look fab :) x x

Aw thanks babe, the last one was taken a week ago. Everyone I see tells me I look huge but I think I look bigger in clothes! Can't exactly prance around in the nude though can I ha!!

Am back to the doctor on Monday and have been referred for physio so hopefully that appointment comes up quick :) x

Hi everyone!!! Really have been awol from here for so long, although I have been trying my best to keep up every few weeks :)

Well I've 12 days to go until D day! In one way this has been the longest 9 months of my life but with so much going on work wise and at home the past few weeks I guess have gone a bit quicker for me! Am feeling extremely uncomfortable, lot's of pressure, restless legs and sleepless nights but it's a waiting game isnt it :)

Have updated my signature with weight gain so far, I am disappointed but happy it's not worse. I thought it would have been especially as I am still suffering with sciatica and SPD so cannot walk much at all so have had literally no exercise or way to burn off what I've been eating. Am looking forward to getting my weight back down afterwards as we have quite a few events coming up!

Am with the hospital again next week, if I don't go into labour by my due date I will have a sweep, if that doesnt get things moving they will allow me to go 10 days over before being induced. This is what I'm expecting tbh as I went 14 days over with Jack and had to be induced also. Was fine so other than having to wait another 2 weeks I won't mind being induced. Once she arrives safely, she can come when she wants!!

Hope you are all keeping well xxxx

Nice to hear from you. Glad you're doing ok ... if you can't gain a few pounds without feeling guilty when you're pregnant when can you?? ;)
All the best - I'm sure it'll all go great :D x

Thanks Jan :)

40 weeks + 1 day today! Guess this baby is far too comfortable :)

Have hospital app later on this afternoon, see what they say! Totally do not reconise my own body, I am just in my own way at the moment x

Hope all is going ok. Saw you on fb earlier so still no sign of baby?! x

Back