Daily Tracker

No sign of baby yet :rolleyes:

Am 40wks + 2 days today. Was at the hospital yesterday, doctor examined me and was happy as my cervix is very short at 1mm and I am already 2cm dialated (sorry if that's TMI! :eek:) so he decided to give me a sweep to try get things moving. Very uncomfortable and it doesnt appear to have worked! Ah well was worth a shot! They have booked me in to be induced next Saturday the 11th just in case but if I go into labour in the mean time well and good!

Fingers crossed you do then eh! :D x

Well I'm back for good

Hi everyone :D Apologies for the long winded ramblings by the way!!

Well 6 weeks ago I gave birth to our beautiful daughter Darcy! The past 6 weeks have flown by and we are just loving this second time around :)

I'm back now to really try to at least get back to my pre pregnancy weight as soon as possible. I ended up putting on a whopping 54lbs during my pregnancy. With my back problem I could hardly walk most of the time never mind exercise so I guess the weight piled on! Majority of it was fluid as 32lbs fell off in the 2 weeks post partum but I'm left with 30lbs to lose to get to my ideal weight :( To be honest if I can drop 25lbs and get to 10st I'll be happy...........honest!!!

I made the decision to start back on TFR with the backing of my GP and Lipotrim. Little controversial I guess to start tfr so soon after giving birth but I had a very wonderful, no complication delivery and other than the weight gain and the extreme happiness, you wouldn't know I had had a baby!! So really my main motivation for starting back was really after a tough enough pregnancy I just want to feel like me again, wear my own clothes, be 100% happy in myself and never wear leggings again :)

So I started LT 5lbs heavier than last time. I lost 5lbs in the first week, well I weighed in after 5 days. This is my second week am finding it really tough second time around but I know LT gives great results and I know that I can successfully maintain the loss as I had maintained for a full year before I got pregnant.

I'm looking forward to getting back here and catching up with you all :) Wish me luck x

Good luck lovely I'm sure u will do it.

I replied on my thread to say Darcy is gorgeous well done!x x

Thanks honey xx

Finding it tought but has to be done!

Congratulations on the safe arrival of Darcy, lovely!

Good luck with LT, it's definitely harder second time round isn't it but you can do it.

Congratulations on the safe arrival of Darcy, lovely!

Good luck with LT, it's definitely harder second time round isn't it but you can do it.

Thank you :)

Yes very tough, it's mostly just very boring to be honest!! At least when I was on TFR 2 years ago I was super busy at work but now I'm just sat at home!

Will have my second weigh in tomorrow. Really don't think I am in ketosis this time. I am constantly hungry and finding it very tough. I am hoping to do another 3 weeks to drop as much weight as possible and plan to refeed on the 20th of October in time for Halloween, my brothers graduation and a wedding. My plan for maintaining and hopefully still losing after TFR is following the maintaince menu for at least 2 weeks then WW pro points again.

I know I shouldnt but have been checking the scales at home and I seem to be only down a lb...........have been exercising this week, so I wonder if that affects it?

Ah well! Kept myself busy with laundry and Darcy this morning. Also went food shopping which was torture :( Going to paint my nails and put some tan on this evening to keep my hands busy and away from the fridge!

Good luck lovely. I can remember on my first time on LT the week I started exercising I only lost 1lb so stopped after that until I finished.

Are u breastfeeding? Hope that's not too personal just my friend found she was constantly hungry when she was so wondered if that could be a reason x x

Good luck lovely. I can remember on my first time on LT the week I started exercising I only lost 1lb so stopped after that until I finished.

Are u breastfeeding? Hope that's not too personal just my friend found she was constantly hungry when she was so wondered if that could be a reason x x

Oh dear really?? Hmmm might knock that on the head so :( Will you be refeeding before you get to goal hun?

No I had to stop feeding Darcy at 5 weeks unfortunately. I got a nasty bout of mastitis and nothing would clear it up. Was just in agony with it so I had to stop. Happened with Jack aswell but I managed through it until 7 weeks.

I'm only doing two more weeks n then WW from then. Hope to get another 7 off before refeed then about another 7 or so on WW.

Aww bless u I've heard it can be bad. All u can do is try the next week with no exercise and see if there is a difference x

Down 4lbs today.......pleasantly suprised! My ususal girl wasnt there today, the scales hovered between a 3lb and 4lb loss, settled on the 4lbs longer so thats what she recorded.

Plan to do 3 more weeks then refeed x

That's great lovely, three weeks isn't long is it so u will be done in no time :) x x

The past two weeks I have found long, I think it's because I'm just at home. Hopefully these few weeks move a little quicker for me :) It's just sooooooooooooooo boring!!

Yeah I'm worse when I'm at home too, just keep wishing my life away at the min just so it can be over and I can have a meal lol!x x

I took my measurements the day I restarted LT 2 weeks ago and have checked them again this morning. I've lost 11.5" altogether from the bust, waist, hips, thighs, tummy, bum and above the knees (the were looking very chubby!) in the past 2 weeks. Still have a long way to go until I reach the measurements I had in 2011 in my signature but happy to see I'm on the right track!

Have also been thinking about some sort of fitness programme, gyms are not really for me as left to my own devices I would just piddle about not doing any work! I so need to do something after this though, the past two years my job played a huge part in maintaining the weight loss and wearing heels everyday kept my legs and bum toned! Wearing heels everyday now is pretty impractical ha!

Will have a good think over the next few weeks and decide what the best option is I guess.

Well I fell off the TFR wagon this weekend. Technically I didnt fall but rather spectacularly jumped.

It was my boyfriends 30th and I arranged a party with family and friends, many I hadn't seen since late last year so I wanted to enjoy myself. I ate to knock myself out of ketosis and had a few drinks.

I don't regret it but I do feel guilty. Will be straight back to the shakes tomorrow. I'm sure I may not have a loss now this week and even possibly a gain but its done now so no sense in whining about it!

Bless u, he is only 30 once tho!

You have plenty of days before weigh in so hopefully there won't be too much damage :) x

Sittng here with my black tea like a good girl :)

Seems to be a 2lb gain on the scales, hopefully I can knock it off before Friday x

Another 2lb down this week. Should have been more but I did cheat for 2 days so I don't deserve a bigger loss. Also got totm this week, first one since before I got pregnant :)

Edit** Also have been struggling with taking in enough water, really need to focus on forcing myself to have at least 3 litres this week! It's not that I don't like water I do, it's just your meant to sip it constantly througout the day, I find that hard especially being so busy with the baby and find myself trying to catch up by gulping it which isnt good!!

Last edited:
Back