Daily Tracker

Yeah thats my issue too ( well all of ours really). The feckin numbers on the feckin scales! We just cant seem to kick that! I keep saying to Jim if the scales were set to weigh 7lb lighter, i would be ecstatic no matter my clothes! And thats sooo skewed a mindset! :eek: We so should focus pn our bodies more than the numbers but can we practise what we preach eh... And how u felt this morning b4 u got on scales should prove that - but i totally relate to what u felt ! Ocht what r we like?

Anyway JUDDD is slowly helping me to change that mindset BUT old habits die hard eh!

I really think u should give it a go - at least for the month between now and ur gymn course plan! See how it feels meantime... xx

Totally agree with you hun, ***** I just want to be 10st again!!! My clothes are ok, still a bit tight and I don't think they look as well on as they do when I'm a stone lighter :( I was feeling really disheartned as I've only lost 12lbs after 4 weeks TFR but we had Darcy weighed this morning and she weighs 12lbs 10oz so that sort of made me feel better.........I've lost what she weighs and she is a heavy little pudding!!!

Have my consultation at the gum tomorrow.........very nervous!

So a quick question about JUDDD........so you could have Mon- Fri as DD and Sat - Sun as UD and lose weight that way? Is that it? How many calories should you consume on DD and UD?

No just alternate days, ie M, W, F as DDs if u also want to keep weekends as UDs (thats with tues/thurs as UDs aswell) and yes, u'd still lose! at roughly 500cals/ 2000 cals! Or if u want, u can do the Tue and Thurs as IM intermediate days (at say 12-1500 cals but not less) to save more relaxing for weekends! But dont be tempted to not eat properly on UDs - its counterproductive and u'd be risking diet fatigue for nothing! its the fast/fuel that works! Its more important to not go over ur allocation on the DDs than it is to not go over on UDs (so long as u dont go overboard to total excess every UD lol).

You can do the calculator on his website for more tailored accuracy! strictly speaking i shud do about 388/1850 if i was doing strict alternates for optimum weight loss (but im not).

i cant stress enough that the calorie swing is what u need!

For optimum w/loss you would do alternate all the time - u are advised to do strict alternate for first 2 weeks to get gene activated and then u can tailor as u find what suits u!

Have a read on the website and mini's forum! All these questions are covered! There are ppl there who have come straight from TFR too... tho obviously i would assume if they didnt do refeed first then they are a bit more sensible re UDs initially; and expect a sts initially until glyco stores etc settle! Saying that we all know a sts without refeed is a great result (especially if ur eating an UD every second day lol)...

Ps. Strangely i look forward to my DDs! Its like a wee mini detox and i find it easier knowing what im eating and no more! And when/if u struggle, u know that if u want, u can have that bacon roll or fry up or mars bar as soon as you wake up next day so that gets u thru! Then next day, u hardly ever pig out quite as u planned! lol

Last edited:
I'm totally giving JUDDD a go, thanks Ness I've never even heard of it before!x

Oops it said it hadn't posted so I wrote again lol x

Sounds good doesnt it Lisa? I'll have to read up on it properly before I give it a go xx

Well down another 2lbs today which brings me to 10st 12lbs. My scales said 10st 11lbs but I'll go with the pharmacy scales I guess! That gives me a total loss of 13lbs in 3 weeks, could of been more if I hadn't of cheated but my own fault.

Have decided to refeed starting tomorrow. Am really looking forward to it, I'm hoping I can lose a lb a week on this......probably a bit ambitious but I can hope!!!

Here's a little picture of me with my princess taken 2 days ago. She weighs 12lbs 10ozs..........so I guess 13lbs ain't bad when you consider I've pretty much lost the size of her :)

Darcy xxxx.jpg

You look well skinny!

It's great when u have a comparison to how much u have lost, Ashley weighs 3 stone and I've lost just over that in total so if I need a boost I pick him up n carry him a bit to make me feel better!

I've ordered the book for that juddd as I want the full info too, was £9 but I thought it'll be worth it in the long run. Should be able to start it 25th oct after my mini trip to Blackpool x

Emma you don't look as though you have a scrap of fat on you!! Lovely photo. X

Aww thanks guys but believe me the fat is there!!! Aww bless Ashley, jack is 3.5st which is what I've nearly lost since I gave birth and I can't even lift him off the ground!! It's crazy huh!

Well I had my consultation with the gym today.......it's very strict, personal trainer each session and you have to make a minimum of 3 appointments each week.......if you don't show up they phone you!! So she went through the 12day kickstart diet with me.........man it is so strict but also interesting. Very high fat (but good fat apparently) and low carb. I told her I couldn't start that until November 6th so she gave me a different diet sheet to follow in the meantime. I will post that up here later if I get a chance! My first training session is on Sunday!!!

So I've decided to definitely refeed from tomorrow! Here's my menu for the week ahead......I'm off to the shops now to stock up!!

Saturday:
B: Main Bar
L: Main Bar
D: 5oz chicken breast with lettuce, tomato, mushroom and cucumber

Sunday
L: Tuna with salad
D: Chicken with 2 tblsp of sprouts

Monday
L: Chicken with 8ox mashed potato topped with lf philly, 2 tblsp of sprouts
D:Tuna with salad

Tuesday
L: Salmon fillet with 1 medium mashed potato with mixed veg
D: Chicken with baked potato and small salad

Wednesday
L: Wholegrain sandwich with slice of ham plus salad and lf yogurt
D: Spag bol with 4oz of spagetti, 2 tblsp of mixed veg Lf yogurt

Thursday
L: Salmon fillet with mashed potato plus sprouts (lf yogurt)
D: Chicken with salad

Friday:
L: Salmon fillet with mashed potato plus sprouts lf yogurt
D: Spag bol and veg

Darcy look stunning :)

Sounds like a good plan Hun x

Thanks Sarah, she's a little pet, I'm mad about her!

Have already sort of goosed up refeed cause I slept until nearly 1pm so had my first bar then which means I won't be hungry for the other one until nearly dinner time but will have to force it down sooner I guess :(

Refeed going well. Just had my tuna salad yum yum!! Going to my mums for dinner later, I'll have my chicken breast and sprouts :)

Had my first pt session at the gym today, man it was tough and she went easy on me.............just worked legs and abs today will be doing arms and chest tomorrow eeek!

Sounds as though all is going to plan, keep up the good work and you should lose that first lb on refeed this week!

Just read about the ud dd diet! Seems brill! Does your metabolism not slow down on the down days though? And store whatever you eat on the up days as fat??

Just read about the ud dd diet! Seems brill! Does your metabolism not slow down on the down days though? And store whatever you eat on the up days as fat??

I'm really not sure hun as I haven't started to read up on it yet. Maybe google it and see what comes up? xx

Refeed going well :) Loved my lunch today of salmon, a potato and mixed veg.

Am in agony today, my muscles are so tight all over my body it actually hurts to walk ha! Am back to the gym tomorrow though..........I know it will get easier the stronger I get :) Am off now for a steaming hot bath mixed with some olbas oil bath mix......it's apparently good for the body! Fingers crossed :)

Bio freeze is good for DOMS too :) but believe me, it won't get easier, you'll still ache & if u don't work harder so u do! Lol

Glad to see refeed going well & you've joined the gym. Is it one on one training your getting?x

What's DOMS?? Sorry I'm a total novice at this!! My left calf is throbbing today, can't even stand flat on the foot! Tried to to re arrange my session for Thursday they were having none of it!!

Yep it's one on one training for the first few weeks, then after that they only allow 6 people to train at any one time and there is 2 trainers in the room so everyone still gets attention. I need that though.......left to my own devices I'd piddle about and sneak home!

Not only am I in agony with the leg but woke up with a sore throat and hacking cough :( Can feel a flu or throat infection coming on :( Am preoccupying myself with making Jacks halloween costume, it looks so good already, can't wait to finish it to suprise him :)

DOMS = delayed onset muscle soreness. It's a b**ch but you will have a love/hate relationship with it! :giggle:
Love the sound of one to one training but its so expensive at my gym £39 for an hour session :(

Back