Daily Tracker

Thanks for that Tan.........yep I definitely had DOMS:) Feeling so much better today, pain is gone but still have a slight twinge! Won't be back to the gym now until Monday cause have such a busy weekend, actually feeling guilty about that wah :(

Anyways scales is showing a 3lb loss this week, not sure about that but I'll take it :)

Hi guys :)

I've been so busy this week havn't had time to update here! WI today with a STS, am happy with that considering I had a whopper Saturday night last weekend, ended up drinking until 8am!!! Then had a chinese on the sunday, to be fair I hardly touched it but then had mc donalds on Tuesday. Other than those slip ups I have been good. A typical day I have an egg white omellette for breakfast with parsley, chicken/tuna salad for lunch and salmon/steak with green veg only for dinner.

Still going the gym, have been 4 times this week. It's tough but am really enjoying it. Havnt lost weight obviously this week, but I have noticed a change in my shape, especially my tummy.

Going to start recording my food again each day. Havn't been feeling the best over the past few days either, had a very bad chest infection last week and just think I'm a bit run down. Have been back to my pharmacist to get some more main bars, they obviously arent on my gym diet plan but I am so sick of eggs and dont want to eat processed foods like cereal etc anymore for brekkie. The main bars are just so handy and they keep me full up for so long. Also I have switched to soya milk in my tea now. Trying to cut down on dairy in preparation for my 12 day kick start diet starting on the 6th!

Thursday
B-Scrambled egg whites/ 1 slice wg toast
L- Salmon fillet with sprouts, spinach and broccoli
D- half a main bar and 2 glasses of white wine***

*** Was meeting up with some of the other mums in a neighbours house to watch masterchef and didnt have time to cook dinner so munched on a main bar on the way over as I didnt want to eat the nibbles I knew they would lay on! As suspected there were some amazing slabs of cheese and crackers and bazillions of crisps but I didnt pick.

Friday
B- Main bar
L- Chicken salad
D- 1/2 a Roasted butternutsquash stuffed with scallions, lf philly and paprika. Topped with a sprinkle of parmasen and breadcrumbs, served with a salad (v nice!)

Saturday (very bad food wise)
B- Main bar
L- None as had late brekkie
D- 10 peanut M+Ms, 10 Maltesers, 5 moam sweets, handful of popcorn and 3 glasses of red. (xfactor night in with the boys)

Sunday
B- Main bar

Will update the rest later. I think I might take Jack ice skating today. I know the bf wants to go to the pub to watch the match so will prob meet him after and get some food there.

Sunday

B- Main Bar
L/D- 1/3lb chicken breast on a honey wheat bun, topped with black bean and corn salsa, gucamole and jalepenos.
S- Few moam sweets watching x factor and 3 glasses of red.

Monday (gym at 1pm)
B- Main Bar
L- Prob nothing as cannot eat for 2 hrs before training and for 1.5hrs after training. Will have lots of water though.
D- Going to MIL for dinner so will update later. Dreading it as she is the worst cook ever.......we regularly get served raw chicken! ****Edit***** Ended up meeting at the local pub for food, I ordered a ridiculous amount of food and couldn't eat it ha! Had some nachos for starter, 1/2 a chicken burger and about 3 chips. 2 glasses of red wine.

Last edited:
Have been a bit naughty this week, saw a small gain on the scales but it's gone now, so was probably just water weight!

Tuesday (gym)

B- Main Bar
L- Salmon fillet with sprouts, spinach and broccoli
D-9" vegetarian pizza

Wednesday

B- Scrambled egg whites
L/D- Ciabatta with chicken tikka and salad (very carb heavy!)
S- 2 glasses of red wine, couple handfuls of popcorn and small packet of meanies (we were at a friends house for Halloween)

Thursday (Gym)

B- None!! I know but slept until 12 and had the gym at 1pm
L- Main bar
D- Fillet steak, spinach,broccoli, green beans and sprouts

Heres a little picture of our scary halloween :) Hope you all had a good one!!

Halloween.jpg

Last edited:
Lovely pic :)

You seem to be doing ok .... Even if you do have a quick 'on' you're getting a quick 'off' so not actually gaining!

Hope you're enjoying your 'boot camp' ... Well that's what it sounds like to me ... I'd HATE it! But admire anyone who can do it!

Keep up the good work :) x

Thanks girls :) Jan I thought I would hate it too but I'm actually really enjoying it! Although my trainer killed me yesterday, introduced some new leg exercises.............sweet lord they were tough!!!!

Anyway down 1.5lbs this week, at least its going in the right direction :) Will be starting a 12day kickstart programme from next Tuesday, will post that menu up when I get a minute x

Edit*** Just realised I've lost 50lbs since Darcy was born and she is 12 weeks today :) Very happy with that, another 4lbs and I will be at my pre pregnancy weight!

Last edited:
Sorry I meant did u!! Stupid I phone ha

Oh whoops sorry!! Yes I did hun. I did TFR for 4 weeks in 2010 and got down to 10st 2lbs, then I got down to 9st 12lb with WW. I maintained that weight for a year until November 2011 when we fell pregnant with our second baby.

I put on a whopping 54lbs when pregnant but 32lbs was gone 2 weeks after I gave birth. When my baby was 6 weeks old I did TFR for 4 weeks and lost 13lbs with that and then in the past 3 weeks I've jsut been in the gym and eating low carb diet and have lost another 4.5lbs.

I want to lose another 10lbs now x

RetailChick said:
Oh whoops sorry!! Yes I did hun. I did TFR for 4 weeks in 2010 and got down to 10st 2lbs, then I got down to 9st 12lb with WW. I maintained that weight for a year until November 2011 when we fell pregnant with our second baby.

I put on a whopping 54lbs when pregnant but 32lbs was gone 2 weeks after I gave birth. When my baby was 6 weeks old I did TFR for 4 weeks and lost 13lbs with that and then in the past 3 weeks I've jsut been in the gym and eating low carb diet and have lost another 4.5lbs.

I want to lose another 10lbs now x

Wow it's good to hear people stil manage to maintain after TFR! just a little worried about refeeding and maintaining! I've got 3 weeks to go so feeling nervous about it!
You did so well maintaining all that time!... I think il do what you are doing and exercise lots and eat low carbs!!
I'm sure you don't need to loose anymore, u look great on your pictures! But best of luck x

Hi guys! Just thought I'd update here as have been awol for a while :)

Well didn't wi officially last week as had had a few occasions with lots of food! The scales had shot up to 153lbs (mostly water I know!) but I spent the past 2 weeks eating well, cut out carbs and sugar and that gain has gone plus another 0.75lbs so happy with that.

Still going to the gym, just completed 11 days in a row :) I absolutely love it! Weight isn't going down very quickly but I'm losing inches and have toned up so much. I've built up quite a bit of muscle so spoke to my trainer today and we are changing my routine as I don't want to end up looking like a bodybuilder!! Apparently I build muscle really quickly!

I'm off to Newcastle in the morning, stocked up on some main bars to bring with me in case I get stuck. Will be plenty of alcohol but I will try make sensible choices with food.

Have a great weekend everyone :)

Sounds like your doing fab with the gym :)
It takes a lot to end up looking like a body builder so I think you're safe lol

Have a good weekend chick xx

Well got in last night at midnight! Am absolutely exhausted but had a fab weekend :)

Saturday:

B- Main Bar
L- Seeded bread, chicken and spicy pepper panini in costa coffe, handful of crisps
D- 2 sandwiches from an M+S platter, picked at some jellies

Drinks- 1 raspberry vodka and diet lemonade, 5 glasses red wine, 2 cocktails
*** There were remnants of a drunken burger on my dress and one of the girls said she recalled me eating a pack of walkers crisps :(

Sunday

B- None.....dying!
L/D- Carvery.........was horrible only managed 4 bites
**few percy pigs
** 2 slice of wg toast when I got home.

Feeling so bloated after that weekend but I did get my totm this morning so am feeling rubbish anyway.

Sounds like a great weekend! ;) x

Well am still here! Have had a very hectic few weeks........in Newcastle weekend of the 17th, then we went away for 3 days to a friends wedding the weekend of the 23rd and now this weekend we are having the childrens christening on Sunday and I'm hosting a wine and cheese evening in my house of Thursday for some neighbours! Needless to say the scales is up by about 3lbs but I WI officially on Friday so am trying to make good food choices this week to see if I can knock a few of those off!

Weight still not going down but am still going to the gym at least 5 times a week, still loving it and have toned up so much. Honestly if the scales was showing me down another 8lbs I'd be happy with how I look right now but it's not and right or wrong I just want to see that magic number 9st someting on the scales bah!!!

Remember, if you're gyming it & toning your body shape will change you'll look smaller but the scales might go up or stay the same. It's a pain but try measuring yourself too :)

Back