Daiquiria's Diary- Green Days

Wednesday

Breakfast porridge with water and berries.

2 satsumas, pineapple, yogurt, scan bran and dairylea light 1.5

2x mikado 1 syn and banana

Lunch pasta with veg

Dinner at mums- cheese and onion pasty 20 syns but i removed all the top so hopefully a few saved. Mash and veg. 2 tiny slices of baguette with butter 5 syns.

Hi fi light (heb)

Bed before 9 last night lol.

Hea 1
Heb 2
Syns 25 approx. Hope to make that up during the week but wont beat myself up about it!

Thursday

Breakfast sw rice pudding with free toffee yogurt and berries.

Lunch- 2x wm bread (heb), 2x dairylea light (part hea), tomatoes and marmite.

Peach and kiwi

Dinner- m&s onion and mushroom pie 4.5 syns, 3 lmc sausages 1.5 syns, mushy peas

Hi fi light (heb)
hea-2
heb-2
syns- 6

Last edited:
So glad it's friday...

Breakfast banana and hi fi light (3 syns) Satsuma

SW rice pud and berries

Lunch- stew

Mango and Sharon fruit

Dinner was supposed to be burgers and chips but home too late so settled for beans on toast and cheese (hea/b). Chewy bar (heb) and speial k crisps (5 syns), chunk of dark choc (5 syns?)

hea- 2
heb- 2
syns- 13

Last edited:
So glad it's friday...

Breakfast will be a bit of a mix of fruit rice pud and maybe a hi fi light or some scan bran.

Lunch is stew

Dinner will be sw chips, mf burger 2 syns, bap (heb) and some salad or veg.

Mornin hun, I agree wif u on the Fri thing even tho I'm not at work! lol! It'l b nice 2 ave Chris home over the w/end n I get 2 go 2 the stables 2moro!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so excited cos I aven't been since I was bout 34-36wks pregnant, altho I stopped riding just b4 that! lol!
Hope u njoy yer Friday! x

Saturday

Breakfast 2x wm bread (heb) 2x dairylea light (part hea), coffee, tomatoes and marmite.

Lunch hoping to make a noodle salad with veg and quorn.

Have a family thing this afternoon and there will be food at it but I will try and have lunch first as it prob won't be sw friendly!

Dinner will be the burgers and chips from last night with salad.

Saturday updated

I didn't really stick to the plan above! Food today as below!

Breakfast 2x wm bread (heb) 2x dairylea light (part hea), coffee, tomatoes and marmite.

Lunch- jacket potato, baked beans, 2x dairylea light (rest of hea)

At party: two plates of salad, 4 wedges (2 syns), 3 profiteroles (9 syns) bit of a Viennese whirl (5 syns), sundried tomato puff (2 syns), dip (tiny amount 3 syns) 3 malteasers (1.5 syns). Total: 22.5 I will round up to 25!

Dinner- veg curry (peppers, onions, courgettes, aubergine, bns) and 'fried' rice. Chewy delight bar (heb).

hea- 2
heb-2
syns- 25 approx...

Saturday updated

I didn't really stick to the plan above! Food today as below!

Lunch- jacket potato, baked beans, 2x dairylea light (rest of hea)

At party: two plates of salad, 4 wedges (2 syns), 3 profiteroles (9 syns) bit of a Viennese whirl (5 syns), sundried tomato puff (2 syns), dip (tiny amount 3 syns) 3 malteasers (1.5 syns). Total: 22.5 I will round up to 25!

Dinner- veg curry (peppers, onions, courgettes, aubergine, bns) and 'fried' rice. Chewy delight bar (heb).

hea- 2
heb-2
syns- 25 approx...

Well that wasn't 2 bad missus at only 25syns, I'm sure there was loads more stuff u cuda had but u stayed in control n that's the important thing! :)

Well that wasn't 2 bad missus at only 25syns, I'm sure there was loads more stuff u cuda had but u stayed in control n that's the important thing! :)

Could have been worse, could have been better lol but it is true- if I wasn't on plan I would have had 4 times that. And then a pizza or something in the evening to wash it down!

Sunday

Breakfast- pot of coffee, 5x scan bran, 4x dairylea light (hea/b), tomatoes and marmite. Meant to have a half a grapefruit but forgot!

Lunch- leftover veg curry and 'fried' rice. Special K biscuit moment 5 syns, needed thw sugar as starting to shak3 and if that happens i need chocolate lol.

Bit of birthday cake... so many birthdays this week! Hoping no more than my 10 syns left.

Dinner quorn fillets in garlic sauce, broccoli, cauliflower, carrots, mushrooms and mash.

Special k chewy bar. Why did i not juat have that at lunchtime?!

Not a very exciting Sunday, been doing a bit of tidying that I keep meaning to get round to but never do. Satisfying but boring!

Hea 2
Heb 2
Syns 15...ish

Last edited:
Monday bl*!#y monday

Breakfast porridge ( heb) berries and free yogurt.

2 satsumas, free yogurt, 1 scan bran (1syn)

Lunch yet more of that curry and some couscous!

Dinner finally getting round to those burgers and sw chips, 1 syn for the 2 burgers and 3.5 for the cheese slice, bap is heb.

hea-2
heb-2
syns- 4.5 so far. As per post below this may likely go up!

Last edited:
Argh really stressed this evening. My ds1 (4 in Feb) has started having 'potty accidents' at school. Now apparently if it happens again he 'will be sent home'! He can be lazy but he doesn't have this problem at home so not sure why it happens there and why now. It was happening a bit before the summer but as he was just over 3 and nearly 2 years younger than some of the kids it wasn't so bad. Then he improved a lot over the summer and when we thought he had cracked it, now he has started again *sigh*. Anyway no point to this post other than to vent somewhere. It is driving me mad, I take it as a personal criticism of my parenting lol and now I just want to devour a choc cake and a glass of wine!

Tuesday

So it is weigh in day today... hoping to have a bit of a loss this week. I am a bit more optimistic this week.. had a weigh in last night around wi time and i was about 1.5 down which i would be pleased with. We shall see.

Todays food plan below. I am never sure what to eat on weigh in days. I know sone people really cut down but that doesnt make sense to me plus with the graves i would be flat on the floor!

Breakfast porridge berries and yogurt (heb)

Lunch superspeed soup and wholegrain crackerbread

I will have fruit and yogurts as usual. Prob have a hifi bar at group. Not sure what dinner will be. Dh will prob be in charge of that!

Also ate one of those big packets of sensations last night 42 syns.... but thankfully only in a dream lol. I was stressed out about ds1 and in the dream i was eating handfuls of these crisps and in between thinking uh-oh i have weigh in tomorrow! At least i didnt do it for real.

Update for yesterdays food

Breakfast- porridge, free yogurt and berries (heb)

2x satsumas, yogurt

Lunch- superspeed soup, 3x wholegrain ryvitta crackerbreads 3 syns, 2x dairylea light (part hea).

Dinner- jacket potatoes, baked beans, 2 x dairylea light (rest of hea), quorn peppered steak.

Peanut heaven hi-fi bar, yum (heb) and galaxy bubbles hot choc 2 syns.

Hea- 2
Heb-2
Syns- 5

Wednesday

Breakfast sw rice pud made with sf vanilla syrup (had no sweetner left) and vanilla yogurt topped with berries.

Lunch pasta n sauce with sweetcorn. Apple.

Dinner at mums- quorn chilli and wedges, carrots. Couple of roasties. Custard and apple sponge! Whoops....

2 slices nimble and dairylea as i had remembered i didnt have my heb.

Hea 1.3
Heb 1
Syns guessing maybe 35, depends on quorn chilli really.

So yesterdays food...

Coffee with sugar 0.5 syns

Breakfast wm toast and dairylea triangles (hea and b). Couple of satsumas.

Yogurt and berries.

Lunch stagg veg chilli 3 syns

6 mikado 3 syns, an apple

Dinner roast veg couscous and a quorn peppered steak.

Galaxy hot choc 2 syns and peanut hifi bar (heb)

Hea 2
Heb 2
Syns 8.5

Daiquria's Diary

Have just subscribed, looking forward to reading :)

Pleased to report a 2lb loss this week :D So chuffed that it finally seems to be shifting!

Hi missus really well done on the loss! I aven't been on 4 a day or 2 so I'm a bit behind on news....I'm sorry 2 hear yer boy's avin probs. I hope yer feelin a bit better now. I near wet myself tho when I read yer post bout yer dream-crisp eattin, that was hilarious! :D

Outa interest wat all do u put in yer speed soup?

Hey all havent been very good at updating this weekend, havent been that good at all tbh!

Cant remember everything i have eaten...
Meals have been pretty much on track but there has been a lot of snacking and not weighing of hex. Avoided the booze all weekend bu5 did eat most of a big bag of kettle chips over past three days.
Had toast for breakfast, noodles for lunch saturday, veg and meatballs sunday and cous cous salad yesterday.
Saturday i cant remember what i had for dinner.. sunday it was sw pizza and last night i had quorn veg and potatoes.
Snacks were a bit naughty, like i said the kettle chips, fredo bar, bakewell slice, couple of chewy bars and mini ryvittas.

It is all a bit vague tbh as i was knackered and slept alot of the weekend.
Anyway i should be weighing in tonight but forgot to book holiday last week as i have a meeting this evening. Doubt i can squeeze it in and get back in time for that. After the past few days im sure it wont be encouraging lol. Might jump on my own scales and get an idea anyway.

Back