Daiquiria's Diary- Green Days

Hi missus really well done on the loss! I aven't been on 4 a day or 2 so I'm a bit behind on news....I'm sorry 2 hear yer boy's avin probs. I hope yer feelin a bit better now. I near wet myself tho when I read yer post bout yer dream-crisp eattin, that was hilarious! :D

Outa interest wat all do u put in yer speed soup?

Lol i think that is what motivated the kettle chips although tbh i would normally have demolished the lot in one go normally!

Superspeed soup is the quick one- tin of beans, tin of chopped toms, tin of carrots and some pickled onions blitzed up

Tuesday

Breakfast porridge berries and yogurt 0.5 syns

2 satsumas, banana and hifi light

Lunch mushy pea curry

Apple

Not been too bad today so far. Have to head out when i get home ( sounds random but ykwim) so not sure what dinner will be or when! Have plenty of mushy pea curry but it might be a bit much 2 meals in a row!

Hea 1
Heb 1 (might syn the hifi bar)
Syns 0.5 or 3.5 still deciding....

Oh dear i have been quite lax with updating this past week. I must get back in the swing of it as it def helps keep me on track.

Wesnesdays food

Breakfast 2 slices wm bread lf spread 2 syns dairylea triangle (part hea) tomatoes and marmite. 0.5 syns for sugar in coffee.

Lunch batchelora savory rice and cheese triangle mixed in

Dinner veg stew one slice of baguette and butter 4 syns
Ginger square 9 syns

Chewy bar (heb)

Hea 2
Heb 2
Syns 13.5

Thursday

Breakfast either porridge and yogurt or crispbread cheese and tomato

Lunch grabbed some ff supernoodles and beans on the way out the door.

Have some fruit etc. to snack on and will sort something nice for dinner tonight but am too tired to even think of anything right now. Really need to up my superfree and water this week again.

Didnt make it to weigh in as i suspected. Weighed myself on my own scales but there is def a variation. I would say maybe a pound on but will work away at getting that off again!

Oh dear the past day or two havent been very good....

Yesterday had a scone and jam, jacket pots and beans with free quorn sausages, apple, banana. Sw chips veg and 2 asda mushroom quarter pounders unknown syns. Handful of crisps kitkat chunky. Couple of g and ts.

Today a scone, greek salad and wedges with garlic bread, pizza... crisps... choc....

Tomorrow got a family do....

All my good work gone to pot lol. Oh and a brownie today as well...

Need a kick up the bum

Monday

Breakfast- porridge (heb) irish diet yogurt and berries.

Banana

Lunch- cous cous salad with sweetcorn, jalapenos, grilled red pepper, cherry tomatoes. Grapes.

Orange.

Going to grab the rest of my couscous salad before I head out to a meeting and dh has a big pot of stew ready for when I get home. had cheese and crispbread as my second hex's.

Fredo bar 5 syns.

Also, jumped on cross trainer for first time in ages- one episode of sex in the city and 9k done!

Hea- 2
Heb- 2
Syns- 5.

Last edited:
Tuesday

Well ot was a well desrved 1.5lbs on for me this week. Never mind im already back on track.

Breakfast porridge and yogurt.

4 mikados as shaking like a leaf 2 syns. Banana.

Lunch stew and an orange.

2 cripsbreads 2 syns and dai4ylea light 1.5 syns

Post weigh in dinner spaghetti mozarella and garlic tonatoes olive 0.5 syns peppers spring onions.

Peanut hifi bar (heb) options and spray of aerosol cream light 3 syns in total.

Hea 2
Heb 2
Syns 9

Wednesday

Breakfast porridge and yogurt
Banana
Mugshot and apple

Afternoon tea....
Mini baguettes stuffed with egg mayo (didnt eat the filling) scones jam and clotted cream shortbread choc truffle mini jam tart mini macaroon mini black forest gateaux. 2 glasses prosecco, lots of tea and a lovely afternoon with my dh! :D

This was 30th birthday treat i didnt get to take at the time and was lovely to get out just the two of us even if it was mid afternoon and mid week.

Had a bowl of homemade carrot and lentil soup and a sandwich with quorn and cheese triangles later on (hea and b).

Hea 2
Heb 2
Syns... didnt even try to count!

Been pretty much on plan today, although so hungry!

Breakfast- porridge, berries and irish diet yogurt.

Banana, 2 crispbread (part heb) and dairylea light (1.5 syns)

Lunch- carrot and lentil soup, 3 crispbreads (rest of heb) and dairylea light 1.5 syns, quorn ham slices.

Hifi light 3 syns and an apple.

Cup of carrot and lentil soup.

Dinner- mash, quorn peppered steak, mushy peas, green beans, fried onions and hea of cheese

Hot choc with spray cream 3 syns

hea- 2
heb-2
syns- 9

Last edited:
Only getting round to updating have been quite bad at it lately. Trouble is when i am not updating i find i am not as strict either!

Friday very busy day at work and then launched into cleaning when i got home.
Breakfast porridge heb and yogurt. Banana.
Lunch 2 jackets potatoes and beans.
Dinner quorn chilli sw wedges and hea cheese.
2 g and t 7 syns m&s merengue 6.5 syns. Hifi light heb.
Hea 2
Heb 2
Syns 13.5

Saturday more cleaning and lovely walk with dh and the kids. Supposed to be making the most of the good weather but still got soaked!
Beakfast nimble bread quorn sausages spread 3 syns
Lunch pasta n sauce with peas and tomatoes 0.5 syns
Hifi light 3 syns
Dinner quorn cottage pie and green beans.
Hotchoc with spray cream and chewy bar
Hea 1
Heb 2
Syns 10

Sunday

Really struggling with being hungry the past few days. Just want bread and cereal all the time!

Breakfast 35g fruit and fibre heb.
Sw rice pudding and berriws.

Lunch planning a cheese and salad aandwich and maybe homemade soup.

Have a kids birthday party but hopefully avoid any treats!

Planning a sausage casserole and mash for tea.

Updated sunday and monday

Breakfast heb of fruit n fibre. Sw rice pud with yogurt and berries.

2 free quorn sausages and an orange.

Cheese roll (heb) with hea cheese and fried onions. 2 oranges.

Dinner veg curry and couscous.

Curly wurly.

Hea 2
Heb 2
Syns 6

Monday

Breakfast scan bran porridge and a banana

Orange and scan bran with cheese triangle.

Lunch mug shot and cheese ham and coleslaw roll ( 6 syns for coleslaw and extra heb).

Melon and pineapple.

Dinner mash beans and sausages.

Hea 2
Heb 2
Syns 6

Weigh in day today. I doubt i have lost anything and i feel quite bloated and ugh so it doesnt bode well! Food has been alrightish the past few days but as a whole this week i have not been great.

Hoping to get the new mag at class 2nite for inspiration and i will plan the week ahead and do a shop 2nite after wi so no excuses! Also trying to get my bronze body magic again, always fall at the last hurdle and miss a session or cant add it to my fit log. Just going to aim for the 15 mins as that is pretty achievable.

I have been awol the past few days as off with the boys over mid-term. I haven't been too bad but had a few dodgy days too! Can't remember what all I have had as I didn't write it down but will update for yesterday and today.

I put on half a pound at this weeks weigh in. I am doing so badly, 8 weeks on and I am only 2lb down from my group start weight. I just seem to have so little willpower at the minute it's unreal. The annoying bit is I madly off the rails, but I will be hitting 20 syns or so some days and not really making it up other days. Anyway, I know what to do, just need to go back to basics again!

Hope everyone else is doing well and had a nice Halloween!

Back