Daiquiria's Diary- Green Days

I have been going mad for marmite and oranges the past few days lol. Think I need the vitamins to fight off this perpetual sniffle I have had.

Friday
B- 2 slices wm bread, marmite, dairylea triangles and tomatoes. Banana
L- Spanish chickpea casserole and boiled rice (6 syns for oil)
2 oranges
D- Pasta and Bolognese (free)
Baby ice cream cone (6 syns, didn't eat cone)
S- 2 mini wm rolls, dairylea, marmite, hifi light bar (3 syns)
2x hea, 2xheb and 15 syns

Saturday
B- 2 slices wm bread, dairylea lightx2 (3 syns), marmite, tomatoes. Orange.
L- McDonalds wedges (going by sw app burger king equivalent are 3 syns), dip (3 syns).
2 oranges, shape 0% yogurt.
D- this will be chilli, sw chips and hea of cheese.
Prob have some hifi light bars as my 2nd heb.
Hea- 2, heb- 2, syns- 9 so far.

So little motivation again today, could well go over my syns again!

Update for Saturday

Saturday
B- 2 slices wm bread, dairylea lightx2 (half hea), marmite, tomatoes. Orange.
L- McDonalds wedges, dip- checked this out again and changed up to 10 syns just in case, 3 seemed awfully low.
2 oranges, shape 0% yogurt.
D- quorn chilli, sw chips and half hea of cheese.
Hi fi light bar (heb), hot choc and cream 2.5 syns
Hea- 2, heb- 2, syns- 12.5

Not a bad day in the end!

Sunday

I have a very exciting day planned, cleaning my carpets! Sat in in my PJ's with the boys and trying to decide what I will have for breakfast, they are already fed and onto their mid-morning snack. I am just paralyzed by indecision lol

Breakfast ?????

Lunch- leftover chilli and chips, veg soup.
Dinner- probably mash veg and quorn.

The past couple of days have gone quite well plan wise so hopefully my weigh in tonight wont be too disappointing. It would be nice to get my head in gear and really get somewhere as i have been losing and gaining the same few pounds over the past 6 weeks!

Sunday
Banana
B- sw rice pudding and berries.
L- chilli pizza toastie (half hea cheese & heb) and leftover chips. An orange.
D- knackered after all the carpet cleaning so made myself toast (heb) cheese(rest of hea) marmite tomato. M&s c.o.u choc dessert 8.5 syns.
Hifi bar (heb)
Hea x2, heb x2, syns 8.5

Monday
Got into work and someone had left a box of heroes. Took 2 and shoved the rest away (5 syns). Had one mid morning and afternoon.
B- toast (heb) cheese and quorn sausages. Orange.
L- jacket potato cottage cheese and salad. Yogurt. Went for a wee walk.
Oranges.
D- heading out for a meeting so had a pasta n sauce with added veg and chopped up quorn ham.
Cup of tea and fairy cake 7 syns
2 hifi light for supper (heb)
Hea x2, heb x2, syns 12

Plan for today

I am normally a bit more organised and have soup or something else light made for lunch but meeting ran a bit over so just went to bed when i got home!

Breakfast 2x mini wm rolls, cheese tomato and marmite. Orange.
Banana and hifi light.
Lunch- deli box mild curry noodle and fruit.
Maybe some fruit or yogurt to keep me going til weigh in.
Lots of water!

I think i am developing an addiction to the blueberry cheesecake hifi lights lol.

Dinner tonight is m&s onion and mushroom pie i think it is 3.5 syns, quorn peppered steak and veg.

Post weign in treat is a g&t and a small packet of mycoys 7.5 syns And heb of cereal bar.

14.5 syns for the day.

Very pleased to report a 2lb loss tonight! :D

And very sad to report that i cant get blueberry cheesecake hifi bars anymore! :cry:

Well done on the loss missus!!! :D I just hope I manage a loss of sum kind 2moro! :cross:

Wednesday

Breakfast wm toast (heb), dairylea (hea) tomato and marmite. Orange.
Lunch savory rice and quorn.
Banana and orange.
Dinner at mums... will need to double check syns on this stuff but i am sure it was well over! Mash quorn cheese and brocolli escalope 2 garlic mushrooms roast potato and brussel sprouts. Small piece of bread.

Hea x2 heb x1 syns??

Thursday...roll on the weekend. It was far too cold and dark to be getting out of bed this morning. I was not pleased but heyho. Trying to get in early and make a bit of time up to take ds2's birthday off later in the month. It is not as easy to do as it was in the summer but it will be worth it.

Plan for today is
Breakfast- porridge and berries.
Yogurt and banana
Lunch spaghetti hoops on toast and orange
Dinner will be potatoes veg and quorn peppered steak i think.

My mum gave me a wee pineapple cream So im having that tonight around 8-10 syns. Her friend makes them for her wi nights and they are gorgeous so she squirrelled me away one. I was going to have it last night but i think i had enough without that!

Update for thursday
B porridge as above berries
Banana
L baked beans on toast orange and apple
Cocnut macaroon 7 syns
D potatoes beans and peppered steak with cheese. Bite size choc bar 5.5 syns
Hea 2 heb 2 syns 12.5

Last edited:
Well i have been awol over the weekend but on plan until yesterday about 8pm.. so near yet so far! Anyway hasnt been too bad i have grazed more than ate meals and tbh sometimes didnt eat alot but anyway will update what i remeber and back 100% today. Weigh in tomorrow eek!

Friday
B- sw rice pudding and berries (part hea milk) cinnamon and skinny caramel syrup.
L- had been at a funeral and wfh so grazed on banana oranges 2 ff quorn sausages cherry tomatoes and a mug shot.
Cup of homemade veg soup.
D- had been out shopping and ended up having 3 lmc red onion sausages ryvitta minis and a toblerone 9 syns.
Hea 2, heb 1 syns 9
Saturday
No breakfast.
L-homemade veg soup. Quorn, cheese (hea) and tomato sandwich (heb).
Kids party mini crunchie and slice of cake 17ish syns
No dinner fell asleep!
Hea 2 heb 1 syns 17ish
Sunday
Brunch veg 'fry' quorn ff sausages tomato mushrooms baked beans quorn bacon 2 syns 2 slices wm bread (heb).
Scone and jam 15 syns
Pizza...god only.knows how manu. V yummy though and lots of chargrilled veg on top...must count as superfree?! Hifi light bar. 3 g and ts!
Hea 1 heb 2 syns ???

Weigh in day again! It is amazing how quickly it comes round!

Update for monday

B- porridge (not quite 35g as it spilled over) yogurt and berries.
Banana
L- tin of veggie ravioli 3 syns (i used to think this was free!) Oranges.
Apple and a cadburys hero 2.5 syns
D-lots of veg and a tin of baby potatoes all roasted together in the oven with herbs and spices. Topped with half tbsp of pesto 1.5 syns and 2 plain quorn fillets. It was yummy and have the leftovers for lunch today.
S-slice of wm bread and dairylea triangle (part hex)
Made a hot choc 3.5 syns but only took a few sips just wasnt in the mood for it. Will count 1 syn.
Hea 1.5
Heb 1.5
Syns 8

So i am not sure how weigh in will go today. I got a nice suprise last week but am under no illusions this week, eap after my blip on sunday nigjt. Other than that i dont think i have been too bad but sunday really is the wrong day to have a blow out when you weigh in tuesday!

A sts or 0.5lb would be good.

Not even sure if i will make wi tonight though. Dh has caught a nasty stomach flu off ds2 so i might have to collect the kids and mop his brow lol so we will see.

I made it to weigh in last night and lost half a pound! Pretty pleased with that, it is bringing me tantalisingly close to the 8s now. Haven't seen that on a scale for about 15 years.

So the plan for this week is to keep on it and maybe be a bit stricter with my syn limits and avoid a blow out like last week! Weigh in next week is the night before ds2's 2nd birthday. I wonder how much i weighed this time 2 years ago lol.

Tuesday food diary

Half a grapefruit
B- porridge berries and yogurt (heb)
L- leftover roast veg potatoes and quorn
Half a grapefruit and yogurt
D- m&s mushroom and onion pie 2.5 syns 2x ff quorn sausages green beans and peas.
2 mini snacksize bars say 10 syns
All bran crunch and milk (heb)

Hea 1
Heb 2
Syns 12.5

Plan for wednesday

I am out straight after work with my mum and sister for a craft evening at cath kidston :)

It is a christmas deciration making evening and it will be nice to get out with them and have a bit of craic! So i am not sure what we will be doing about dinner as my sister and i will both be going out right after work. Might just be a quick coffee and sandwich but we'll see. I am happy enough to go a bit over tonight as i usually do on a weds and it gives me a week to work it off!

Breakfast porridge berries and yogurt (heb)
Fruit
L-jacket potato baked beans and part hea of rf cheese
Might grab a mug shpt and slice of toast before i head out.
D- could be anything at this stage!

Update
B as above
L jacket potato baked beans and cottage cheese
Banana and apple. Hifi light (heb)
D curry and boiled rice with nann diet coke
2x mini cupcakes
Hea x1 heb x2 syns 30 approx

Last edited:
Had a lovely eveing last night. I am an absolute disaster at crafts it turns out but i won the raffle and got lots of lovely cath kidston goodies :D

Syn wise not great.... had curry and boiled rice with a wee bit of nann bread guessing 15 syns for that. Then i had 2 mini cupcakes at the craft evening. Not awful but i could have restrained myself! So around 30 for the day and plenty of time to make that back.

Thursday
B-porridge yogurt and banana
Fruit
L- batchelors deli cheese and broccoli pasta box 2 syns, slice of wm bread and dairylea light 1.5 syns/part heb.
Hifi light bar (part heb tweak!)
D- homemade stew 2x lmc italian sausages 1 syn
2x celebrations 3 syns 2x mikado 1 syn
Hea x1
Heb x 2
Syns 8.5

So glad it's friday! It has been a busy week and i feel like i have hardly seen dh and the kids so it will be lovely to get home this evening get in my pjs and just relax with them!

Plan for today-
B - porridge yogurt and fruit
L- random mix of stew and sushi 1 syn
D- thinking of burgers and sw chips (hea and b plus 2 syns for burgers).
Hea 2
Heb 2
Syns 3 planned... so far!

Update

Breakfast and lunch as above. Had 2x lmc italian sausages 1 syn.

2x wm bread with quark and reduced sugar jam 0.5 syns.
Dinner was a pasta n sauce 0.5 syns with hea of cheese and veg.
2x celebrationd 3 syns

Hea 2
Heb 2
Syns 6

Last edited:
Saturday...was a bit of a write off.

Breakfast 2x wm bread 2x dairylea light marmite and tomatoes.

Lunch...family party and total lack of willpower. Pizza garlic bread crisps chocs and choc cake. Diet coke lol.

Ryvitta minis and a g and t.

Hea 2
Heb 2
Syns 50 approx

Back