Dairy of a yoyo!!

BTW, just for you I posted before and after photos in my diary - eek!!!!

weighing on carpet is stupid!! On my scales, I once weighed on carpet 7 times in a row and I got 7 different readings varrying as much as a stone :/ lol!

x

My scales still say 18st4!! I'm sticking to that! Not staying with ww long...... Just a month then I'm cancelling!

My scales still say 18st4!! I'm sticking to that! Not staying with ww long...... Just a month then I'm cancelling!

Are you then going to just do WW on your own?

What she said ^^^ :D

Yeah I think so.... Or I might try a WENDY plan or http://www.freedieting.com/tools/calorie_calculator.htm

Did great at calorie counting before. But think I set my cals too low. But either way I have the points value diary app- can carry on with ww plan on that. Just can't cope with the patronising meetings or afford them. Xxx

Yeah I think so.... Or I might try a WENDY plan or http://www.freedieting.com/tools/calorie_calculator.htm

Did great at calorie counting before. But think I set my cals too low. But either way I have the points value diary app- can carry on with ww plan on that. Just can't cope with the patronising meetings or afford them. Xxx

I know what you mean. I just want to keep going to get my next certificate and little charm for my key ring (I'm shallow, I like physical rewards!). A least it will be free when I get to goal.

The only reason I never joined SW or WW is the bloody price! I just cant justify it, its sooooo bleeding expensive, and for what?! I know everything they would tell me! I have my own scales. I dont feel like I need to be patronised or shamed depending on what the scales say. hmmmmm not thought of a good reason yet, maybe to meet other people, but there are so many on here!

Looked at the Wendy plan and that looks way more realistic! fits in with real life!

x

I know what you mean. I just want to keep going to get my next certificate and little charm for my key ring (I'm shallow, I like physical rewards!). A least it will be free when I get to goal.

Never got my certificate for half a stone or a clap :( lol xxxx

I'm resisting the urge to tell others to stay clear of the bloody chippy!!!!!

I remember why I only look a select number of posts/diaries! Of your heads not in it don't be talking at me about crappy food. Then eating it anyway. Then coming back to whinge. Make a low cal version! Dear lord!!!

I'm resisting the urge to tell others to stay clear of the bloody chippy!!!!!

I remember why I only look a select number of posts/diaries! Of your heads not in it don't be talking at me about crappy food. Then eating it anyway. Then coming back to whinge. Make a low cal version! Dear lord!!!

People on these boards?

Don't tell anyone, but I'm joining rock choir tonight!!

Lol willow! Yes!!!

Oh I hate that! I remember people at my meeting thinking I was insane. A girl was going out on a hen weekend and she knew what restaurant they were going to on the Saturday eve and had decided on what she was going to have - steak and chips. I suggested that she might want to ask them to swap the chips for salad and you'd think I'd suggested that she eat nothing but a stick of cucumber! I didn't bother suggesting that she limit her alcohol to save points!!!!

On the first meeting back after Christmas everyone, including the leader was shocked that I'd purposely tracked and kept to my points on Christmas day. Yeah well, I was the one who lost 5.5lbs over Christmas!

Oh I hate that! I remember people at my meeting thinking I was insane. A girl was going out on a hen weekend and she knew what restaurant they were going to on the Saturday eve and had decided on what she was going to have - steak and chips. I suggested that she might want to ask them to swap the chips for salad and you'd think I'd suggested that she eat nothing but a stick of cucumber! I didn't bother suggesting that she limit her alcohol to save points!!!!

On the first meeting back after Christmas everyone, including the leader was shocked that I'd purposely tracked and kept to my points on Christmas day. Yeah well, I was the one who lost 5.5lbs over Christmas!

Yeah exactly! You star! The group I went to apparently had a 75lb GAIN over Xmas. That is SHOCKING!! Sound like the meeting leader told them not to bother with ww!! I loved hearing about the people who carried on tracking what they ate.... And racked up 200+ pp!!!!!!!!

U are amazing. X

Back