Dairy of a yoyo!!

Yeah exactly! You star! The group I went to apparently had a 75lb GAIN over Xmas. That is SHOCKING!! Sound like the meeting leader told them not to bother with ww!! I loved hearing about the people who carried on tracking what they ate.... And racked up 200+ pp!!!!!!!!

U are amazing. X

75lb!!! And even more shocking, 200pp!!!!!!!!! How is that even possible!

I just treated it like a normal Sunday roast and had no snacks between meals. Christmas for me this year was about my children, not the food.

75lb!!! And even more shocking, 200pp!!!!!!!!! How is that even possible!

I just treated it like a normal Sunday roast and had no snacks between meals. Christmas for me this year was about my children, not the food.

Same. Been v.careful even though I've not attended meetings since 4/10/12. There's debate over my gain but my scales say 1lb. :) xxx

Your WW meeting sounds HILARIOUS. I might pop in when I need cheering up.

Same. Been v.careful even though I've not attended meetings since 4/10/12. There's debate over my gain but my scales say 1lb. :) xxx

I have to say, that is pretty amazing :)

I have to say, that is pretty amazing :)

Well thank you honey!!

Scales are saying 18st2 this morning- the ww one are def broken!! ;)

F*** I'm so sad. I hate bed time. I cannot sleep. Even though I'm really tired. I miss having someone there. :( just for a hug.

I really need to talk to someone about stuff. My friends don't want to listen any more. They're sick of it. Even tho I never talk about it. I am really calm and unfazed on the outside. But inside I've never felt more lonely and sad then I do right now. I'm really struggling to get my life back onto an even keel. I want to feel like me again. But I forgot what it feels like and how to get there.

I can't sleep.

:hug99:

My inbox is open if you need it x

Oh baby girl, we are so in exactly the same boat right now. It is SO lonely. Im hoping time does the trick.

bigs hugs xxxxxxxxx

Oh baby girl, we are so in exactly the same boat right now. It is SO lonely. Im hoping time does the trick.

bigs hugs xxxxxxxxx

:( we should hang out sometime. I'm not kidding xxx

:hug99:

My inbox is open if you need it x

Thank you willow :) xxx

It annoys me because I'm so blooming tired. Curse of the over active brain. Xxx

:( we should hang out sometime. I'm not kidding xxx

I was just thinking this, from your comment on my diary lol and was trying to work out when to suggest. Im away this weekend and next. maybe the 2nd? Ill drive to you if you like, wouldnt mind a change of scenery. Avoiding going out in ports as the ex is constantly out and I always bump into him.

Be grateful you dont have the same friendship group!! XXXX

I was just thinking this, from your comment on my diary lol and was trying to work out when to suggest. Im away this weekend and next. maybe the 2nd? Ill drive to you if you like, wouldnt mind a change of scenery. Avoiding going out in ports as the ex is constantly out and I always bump into him.

Be grateful you dont have the same friendship group!! XXXX

Am out that Friday night in Southampton but the 2nd might work if u can cope with me being hanging!! X

Though there's not really any where hugely fun round here!!! X

Well you can come here if you like! X

What a hard weekend. Sunday night ends in tears. Sounds like my old life. :(

Weigh in tomo. I've been good so I should see a change. Even on those crappy scales on the bloody carpet.

Back