Dairy of a yoyo!!

I totally would if I didnt have 19 days to write 2 chapters, 1 essay and revise for an exam :p

roll on the 18th :p

If you have gossip, you should text me!

Done!

So just completed Jillain Michaels Yoga meltdown! <3 it! highly recommended!!!

Not sure about the promise 5lb a week weight loss though...... I worked up a sweat!

ooo bmi under 40!

YAYA, congrats!

Ive never done yoga, is it a really good workout? I more imagined it like meditation?

YAYA, congrats!

Ive never done yoga, is it a really good workout? I more imagined it like meditation?

No jillian michaels! Think 30DS but holding poses and repeating until you are literally wobbling and sweating and falling over!!!!!!!

Love yoga for meditating! But this was like the hardest yoga poses repped. Loved it.

cool! Im going to download it, sounds fun!

couldnt find a torrent for it but its on youtube! yay

It is on YouTube! X

Hi,

I read some of your diary and will be following your progress, best of luck with your journey.

x Lostris

Thank you sweetie! Welcome! Xx

I enjoyed it too! Think it needed it- got to 17st2 onFriday. Today I'm 17st4.5. I needed a pick me up so started looking. That shape website is pretty good. So instead of soon my massive pile of marking sat on my backside, I've just worked up a sweat doing 2 HIIT workouts (hopefully to boost the cardio side) from fitnessblender on YouTube. I figure if I do Julian's yoga every other day an some sort of cardio on the Opposite Day I should start to see some tone and improvement to my fitness. It's just beginners stuff but I'm pretty proud.

I do struggle with my core/pelvic muscles. All the yoga DVDs are like suck your belly button to your spin- I do that and struggle to breath! And then I find that my stomach is really pushed out (more then usual!) after and for the next few days. I'm doing it wrong but can't find any clearer guidance then suck it all in!!!!

I am now also wondering if the gain today is down to the work out yesterday...

I read somewhere that muscles retain fluid so I def think the gain can be due to your workout yesterday.

I am a gross motor skill moron, as in.. I really can not do yoga. I just drop like a brick haha. So i have a lot of respect for your yoga skills :)
As workout I cycle on my hometrainer for like 60-90min while watching TV. I love watching things like Biggest Loser or Extreme makeover weightloss edition because it really motivates me :)

Omg! Love shows like that! I don't have enough room for a home trainer... Really want a vibraboard! I could happily wobble myself into oblivion watching tv! Lol!

I am super uncoordinated- I quite often get the moves muddles or not quite right but I'm a trier!! Lol x

I had a glass of wine on Friday..... I bet that affected it all too..... Dehydration and retention! Evil words!!

Omg! Love shows like that! I don't have enough room for a home trainer... Really want a vibraboard! I could happily wobble myself into oblivion watching tv! Lol!

I am super uncoordinated- I quite often get the moves muddles or not quite right but I'm a trier!! Lol x

Aw shame. I love with my boyfriend who bought an enormous house so I have a room where we have our clothes + hometrainer/tv and it is huuuge. I am very blessed. :) Thoese shows inspire me so much, it is lovely to see them really work hard en make it to the end :). I especially love the show when theres a strong girl or woman. I really identify with them.
Wine.. Well, could be. I am happy I dont drink hiihih. You will see results in a few days I am sure

I don't normally drink- it was a really long day at work on Friday and I met my friends at the pub- I was nice enough to sit outside and they had bought a bottle of wine! I had a diet coke then gave in to temptation and just had a little glass!! Normally happens that I gain with booze though!

Your house sounds beautiful! You're so lucky! Xx

Back