Dairy of a yoyo!!

I don't normally drink- it was a really long day at work on Friday and I met my friends at the pub- I was nice enough to sit outside and they had bought a bottle of wine! I had a diet coke then gave in to temptation and just had a little glass!! Normally happens that I gain with booze though!

Your house sounds beautiful! You're so lucky! Xx
I always have diet coke, hihi.
i doubt one glass of wine could impact your results so much...? But in all honest, I know nothing of wines/alcoholic beverages.

Yes, I am very happy with our house. Any plans for today?

x

Going I do some marking, then to meet my friends and their child and go for a walk then have Sunday dinner :) x

What ru up too? Xxxx

Your day sounds nice. I am currently in train from parents to my house, and I will have to do some work.. Snif snif. But after that I can watch some tv series while on hometrainer hehe.
So nothing much really. I am a tad bored. I also feel like I am spamming this WW section, hahah. I thought it would be much more active but I see my name everywhere.

Abs, shoulders and legs are killing me!!!!!!!!! Why did I do it!!

I think it was the yoga and HIIT this morning! This afternoons walking was hardly anything. Must say I'm tired tho! X

I think it was the yoga and HIIT this morning! This afternoons walking was hardly anything. Must say I'm tired tho! X
Ahh yes, of course!
Yoga can be very intense a friend of mine told me. I dont do yoga, motor skills... Re not very good hihiih. But it is very intensive as a workout. An imgine you feeling sore.

So WI this morning- 17st4. Again.

Wtf?!

I haven't updated the sig for ages. Thinkin about doing it a different way :) yeah sts despite trying super hard!!!!

Was under my dailies on 2 days last week AND still had 20 weeklies! Baffled.

Just had a huge dinner- roast pork with crackling, jacket potato, roast carrots and peppers, asparagus and broccoli. Mostly free.....and I'm stuffed!! Take that body! All that veg!!!!!!!! And carrots grapes and strawberries from earlier! X

I haven't updated the sig for ages. Thinkin about doing it a different way :) yeah sts despite trying super hard!!!!

Was under my dailies on 2 days last week AND still had 20 weeklies! Baffled.

Just had a huge dinner- roast pork with crackling, jacket potato, roast carrots and peppers, asparagus and broccoli. Mostly free.....and I'm stuffed!! Take that body! All that veg!!!!!!!! And carrots grapes and strawberries from earlier! X
Ah, that explains it he-he.
You could try a ticker? Like mine or some other one, they have them on other sites aswell.

Sucks that you had a sts, maybe try eating some more this week and make sure to eat all your dailies and drink plenty of water and tea.
i have had a sts with WW a few times, I would eat all my weeklies on 1 day and that would generally cure a STS hahah. I went for sushi one time and ate so much I was sick for 2 days, ouch that cured it too.
Generally, I have sts and a few weeks later I lose 3-4 pounds.... WW is weird that way. I am sure you will be fine.

x

Ur so lovely hon. I'm trying it all!! ;) except the sicky sushi! X

Yea, sick sushi is not a good weightloss method. My god, :"). I am sure you will be fine. :) Keep up the good work, it will show on the scales!

Just some gentle yoga today- needed to stretch out. Really tight calf and shoulders!!!! X

Maybe you're not eating enough? X

Yea, could be. Especially with all that working out......

Mayb I should stop working out ;) lol I don't track AP.

Maybe you should start tracking AP. You could eat half of them on your days where you work out. See if that helps? It might just be the magiccc trick hihi.

I kinda find it hard to track because the yoga I do is hardcore! I get out of breath and sweaty! Plus I kinda think I don't need any extra cals- I'd be happier if I was burning the cals!

Back