Dairy of a yoyo!!

So life has been pretty awful...... I finally self combusted on Thursday and I've been off work. I feel much better. Since I was on here last I've gained and hit 17st13 again. Simply through not caring and eat massive portions. And crap.

Hopped on the scales this morning (after one day off work and massive stressed reduction) and I've lost! My scales are stupidly hard to read but I think they said 17st9 (poss 8) so that's a 4lb poss a 5lb loss. In 3 days.

That's good :) thought if share it. I was very pleased this morning. I know I've read an article about the links between stress (and I don't mean everyday I mean almost extreme) and weight. Goes to show you have to be good to yourself, even if you're not trying to loose weight. Life is just too short to be sad and ill.

So life has been pretty awful...... I finally self combusted on Thursday and I've been off work. I feel much better. Since I was on here last I've gained and hit 17st13 again. Simply through not caring and eat massive portions. And crap.

Hopped on the scales this morning (after one day off work and massive stressed reduction) and I've lost! My scales are stupidly hard to read but I think they said 17st9 (poss 8) so that's a 4lb poss a 5lb loss. In 3 days.

That's good :) thought if share it. I was very pleased this morning. I know I've read an article about the links between stress (and I don't mean everyday I mean almost extreme) and weight. Goes to show you have to be good to yourself, even if you're not trying to loose weight. Life is just too short to be sad and ill.

Glad to see u back Sweetie, we all missed you. Are u off work for a longer period or just for the Weekend? X

Welcome back and well done on the 4/5lb loss that's fantastic Hun keep up the good work

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Poorly- utterly exhausted. Think it's burn out. I suffer with glandular fever and sometimes I just need a bit of time. I was off fri, have the weekend off anyway and am not in a fit state for Tomo but will have to go on tues.

Welcome back and well done on the 4/5lb loss that's fantastic Hun keep up the good work

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thanks chick x

Poorly- utterly exhausted. Think it's burn out. I suffer with glandular fever and sometimes I just need a bit of time. I was off fri, have the weekend off anyway and am not in a fit state for Tomo but will have to go on tues.

Hopefully u will feel a bit better by Tuesday.x

It is so difficult to focus when you're stressed. Hopefully a couple days away from it all will help your mind and body recoup. Just focus on being happy - the rest will follow xxxx

You are living embodiment of that lovely L x

Sending you massive hugs hunny and cheers for the weight loss :D sorry things have been hard for you if ever you need a friendly ear you know where i am. Stress is a horrible thing and affects people in so many different ways, I know it must be horrible but perhaps now that you have self combusted things will start to get slowly better for you as for the weight it will follow hun take care of yourself first and the rest will fall back into place :)

You can do this hun you have been and this is just a little hiccup keep your chin up hun and remember you are a strong beautiful woman who will get though the curveballs that life throws at ya.

Xxx

Thanks babe xxxx

Even if you are going up and down you are still fighting and that is the most important thing. You are doing more than those doing nothing. I think that applies to all three of us and it is so crucial to remember. No one has ever claimed it was easy but trying is the beginning of the battle xxxxxx

So I Read the article again...... Some of it is gumph, but the most important part is the rule about talking about yourself.

That's really important for me. I try to pretend I'm being realistic and practical about my observations of myself- largely before anyone else slags me off or says something foul. You're your own best friend. I'd never say the things I say about myself to anyone else or about anyone else.

So I Read the article again...... Some of it is gumph, but the most important part is the rule about talking about yourself.

That's really important for me. I try to pretend I'm being realistic and practical about my observations of myself- largely before anyone else slags me off or says something foul. You're your own best friend. I'd never say the things I say about myself to anyone else or about anyone else.

Sounds exactly like me. I'm very harsh on myself, my own worst critic! Hugs xx

Hi gorgeous lady! How ru? Xxx

About 10lbs up! Not loving it but not exactly pulling my finger out!

Ok. Back on it. MVP and cal counting rather then ww. I'm 18st1lb. And miserable!!!!!!

So. Chinese wasn't the best of starts.

Food for today.....

Fat free bio yogurt
Blueberries
Raspberries
Tea with skimmed

Half and half warburtons sq wrap
Reduced fat humous
Tatziki
2 falafels
5 cherry tomatoes
Pulled pork and bean soup

Dinner to come.

Ok so rest of the day was good. Finished with 1673 cals which is 36/39pp.

Dinner was ww salmon and broccoli melt, some waitrose frites and stir fry veg dry fried followed by a salted Caramel desert. :) am full so not going force the last 3 pp or any weeklies.

Back