Dairy of a yoyo!!

Happy belated birthday hun hope you had a fab time :) xxx

Thanks chick! X

So does anyone else get the urge to tell COCK at the top of your voice and then go out with all ur amazing friends and have a wicked time dancing and forgetting how hard life is?

So I don't have any friends! So yelling cock and sounding like I have Tourette's is my only option.

we can yell cock all you want on saturday :0

Lol whoop!!!! Xx

Cant say I have that urge no.

Hows your diet hon? Havent heard a lot from you past week or so xxx

So does anyone else get the urge to tell COCK at the top of your voice and then go out with all ur amazing friends and have a wicked time dancing and forgetting how hard life is?

So I don't have any friends! So yelling cock and sounding like I have Tourette's is my only option.

LMAO! go for it after 3 i'll do it with you 1...2...3... COOOOOOCKKKKKK xx

Lol love you!!!

Been of track but lost a lb. so ok I guess. A lot going at work and in my private life. I am not very happy at all. But hey.

just keep swimming!

Zactly! X

Lol love you!!!

Been of track but lost a lb. so ok I guess. A lot going at work and in my private life. I am not very happy at all. But hey.
Not happy with...? Weightloss? Life? Work?

Hope you feel better soon xxx

Just everything. It all sucks right now. I am very unhappy.

Just everything. It all sucks right now. I am very unhappy.
I am so sorry to hear that hon. Want to talk about it? I am here for you if you need to talk honey. I hope you feel better soon xxxxx big hugs

I am so sorry to hear that hon. Want to talk about it? I am here for you if you need to talk honey. I hope you feel better soon xxxxx big hugs

You're so lovely and beautiful! Thanks babe. X

Candy nails.

Attachments

• image-2104073929.jpg
    image-2104073929.jpg
    544 KB · Views: 45
Oeh nice they look good. I can never get my nails to look nice hahah. So its like magic to me

xx

Lol 4 of them are smudged already!!! X

Love you hun :) keep your chin up and just keep going. Sorry things are rough for you at the mo and your not a very happy bunny if ever you need to chat just send us a message, positive thoughts hun xx

Well mine are smudged just after I do them hahah!
Hope youre ok xxx

Hi darling,
Hope you are well xxx

Back