Dairy of a yoyo!!

Brilliant losses well done Hun but sorry to hear you have been ill xx

Weeeee 17s!!!! So jealous :p heh. Xxxxxxx

Just got home. soooooo tired! Im going to have an early night so I can kick start my refocus tmrw! How was the hospital?

xx

Just got home. soooooo tired! Im going to have an early night so I can kick start my refocus tmrw! How was the hospital?

xx

Steroids and antibiotics- apparently temp is 38+ and lungs are bad :( fun fun.

Ooooh, doesn't sound like you'll be at school tomorrow :(

See how I feel tomo but its not looking good- most of my department had got it too :(

ohhhh so much minging lurgy going round atm! I didnt feel amazing when I woke up either. NO TIME FOR THAT. I told it to go away and so far its obliged - maybe you should try this :p heh Hope the drugs work XXXX

ohhhh so much minging lurgy going round atm! I didnt feel amazing when I woke up either. NO TIME FOR THAT. I told it to go away and so far its obliged - maybe you should try this :p heh Hope the drugs work XXXX

Lol ill try that! However, no work for me tomo so if you want me proof reading then tomo is the day!! ;) xx

I literally have 0 words for you to read :(

I don't know you may actually have to do your work ; p

how was today??

how was today??

Lol in bed! Have discovered a leak and some seriously bad mould growth! No wonder my chest isn't getting better. Am basically living in a garage!!!

I didnt go to weigh in. But might use my monthly pass and go later this week if I'm feeling better. X

Jumping on the bandwagon!!

Attachments

• image-1923303126.jpg
    image-1923303126.jpg
    659.2 KB · Views: 39
  • image-1472062493.jpg
    image-1472062493.jpg
    538.3 KB · Views: 34
babeeeee black mould is why I actually developed asthma at the ripe age of 22! It is so bad for your lungs! I got mould spray and mould blocking paint, get on it!

also buff ting nails x

I just realised they are rose gold coloured! Super chav! What's up with me! Lol! Think its time for a proper manicure......sort my cuticles out! ;) the college round the corner does Jessica nails for £6 I think. Might treat myself!!

It's not just black mould there's some funky orange stuff growing too. A) in the bathroom round the sky light that doesn't open and b) under the FREAKING bed. There were puddles under there. I am living in a poshly decorated mouldy cold garage!

awww man that sounds SO gross

Back