Dairy of a yoyo!!

This is my bathroom. Wtf is it?!? And I can't reach it!!!!

Attachments

• image-3094143686.jpg
    image-3094143686.jpg
    276.9 KB · Views: 48
yeah looks like mould too, get a long stick and attack a rag!

Builders are coming out. Apparently the fan should be enough to ventilate!!! Yeah right. Thought that one thru didnt we!

Anyway. Work tomo. I am having slight panic issues. Not great.

Builders are coming out. Apparently the fan should be enough to ventilate!!! Yeah right. Thought that one thru didnt we!

Anyway. Work tomo. I am having slight panic issues. Not great.

Panic issues about school?

Oh no! Why?

Oh no! Why?

Had a very difficult week last week. My head of department told my line manager that I don't pull my weight and that I can't follow basic instructions or meet basic instructions without very clear guidelines. My line manager told me and my hod then went off sick for a couple of days. Left me in a right pickle. No sleep for 3 nights m&s serious stress. Confront hod when she came back to work. But not before I made an appointment with the head and called the regional union rep. Turns out it was because she was feeling ill.

"Resolved" it and then I've been off ill since last Friday. Truth be told I'm not well enough to go back. But I feel I need to face the music. Because my line manager has been off sick since Thursday.

On the plus side. Scales say 17st10. I am going to a ww meeting at 6 this evening for this weeks weighin. :)

Oh no, I'm sorry to hear about that :(. Hope today was ok.

I've changed WW meetings to a Wed so I went this eve - still there actually.

I just got back-went to a different meeting coz I was too ill on Monday! This one was in a leisure centre in a cafe!!! Talk about conflicting!!!!

Lost 2.5lbs :) very happy! :) xxx

Ooo! Just realised! That's half a stone in 2weeks!

Finally broken the 18st2 barrier!!!!!

Yay congrats hun! you so deserve it! lush seeing the 17s! Im soooo envious :p

XXXXXX

Thanks hon!! It's only my scales that say 17st 10 in the morning! I go to evening meetings so not that far off! Very exciting!

Awesome - well done you!!!

Hi Hun have just spent the last hour or so reading though your diary :D

Here to subscribe!

Hope your feeling better, moulds a pain inthe backside our bedroom has in and its doing my head in with the constant wiping the wall near the window be glad when i can get the window open more and air the bloody place lol xx

Hi Hun have just spent the last hour or so reading though your diary :D

Here to subscribe!

Hope your feeling better, moulds a pain inthe backside our bedroom has in and its doing my head in with the constant wiping the wall near the window be glad when i can get the window open more and air the bloody place lol xx

Aw hey hon!! I will return the favour! Very nice to have you here..... It's normally just random rambling and occasional weighins!! ;) x

Found a white hair today. Not grey but bloody white!!!!! Gah!!!!!!!!

Aw hey hon!! I will return the favour! Very nice to have you here..... It's normally just random rambling and occasional weighins!! ;) x

Found a white hair today. Not grey but bloody white!!!!! Gah!!!!!!!!

Nothing like random ramblings hun i do it all the time :D

Dont talk to be about white hair mine so badly need dying again!! Thank god for garnier lmao xx

Nothing like random ramblings hun i do it all the time :D

Dont talk to be about white hair mine so badly need dying again!! Thank god for garnier lmao xx

Damn straight! Lol! X

Back