Dairy of a yoyo!!

get on the tests hun X

Test is neg but not due on for 5 days.

And I sts.

Test is neg but not due on for 5 days.

And I sts.

Just try not to panic and see if your period comes Hun. If its more than a few days late then try another test.
STS way better than a gain and you've had a tough week Hun so I think you've done amazing. Keep strong xxx

Just try not to panic and see if your period comes Hun. If its more than a few days late then try another test.
STS way better than a gain and you've had a tough week Hun so I think you've done amazing. Keep strong xxx

Thanks babe you're so lovely!

Your pic is beautiful by the way! Xxxxx

I'm headed for a sts this week too. At least it's not a gain! Xxx

I'm not surprised tbh. Had the same thing when i last had antibiotics- eat eat eat!! could have been much worse! What day to u weighin? X

tmrw x

Good luck babe x

ohhh what do you think you will do? I just booked an excel course. SO EXCITING. hah. Depressing. So dont want to do it but I have no skills in that area and its kinda expected of someone with a business degree :(

I did college 2 yrs ago and did IT Clait and then the ECDL course loved every minute of it my best friend had to redo her maths and as she didnt have a car it was up to me to take her as it was a free course i did it to and passed again does this count as double A in maths now lmao.

Art- maybe clay, photography, water colours or acrylics I have some experience in all so would be cool! ;) excel is bloody tricky! When u learn some tricks you can teach me! I'm crap!

Loved Art at school and wished id perservered in it afterwards, the most artistic i get now is sewing when i get the time oh and helping the kids with there art projects for school. I do do wicked pumpkin carving at halloween though with the help of some stencils and computer tricky you can carve some awesome faces :D

Hugs hun hope you feel better soon and its just a bug, dont stress over the possible preg as stressing will just cause your body to delay things further am sure everything will be fine hun.

STS is better then a gain dont you forget that your doing brilliantly hun xx

madmupet you need to give me your maths skills cos I am seriously lacking! lol I am very academic but when it comes to maths Im a total moron! This is why I suck at excel too, all those bleeding formulas!

I did weigh, plus 2 lbs! lol explanation is in my diary. Ive been a naughty girl!

So I forgot to tell you about my weightwatches meeting on Monday- It was sh*t!!!!

Weighed in at a different meeting- yes the one where you weigh in inside a cafe by the cakes duh!- and my weight loss took me to 7lbs. Technically a big deal, but no. No one cared at that meeting....ah well not my regular meeting!! So queued for ages to see the meeting leader and hopped on the scales. She say "well done you're maintaining beautifully" I kid you not. I am 18st1. I said I dont want to maintain, I want to keep loosing. And I said I lost 2.5lbs last week- She doesnt advise or chat about how to improve weightloss or anything useful.....genuinely she says "great, ill add that to my numbers this week, it'll make me look better."

Why do I only have crappy meetings near me.

So I forgot to tell you about my weightwatches meeting on Monday- It was sh*t!!!!

Weighed in at a different meeting- yes the one where you weigh in inside a cafe by the cakes duh!- and my weight loss took me to 7lbs. Technically a big deal, but no. No one cared at that meeting....ah well not my regular meeting!! So queued for ages to see the meeting leader and hopped on the scales. She say "well done you're maintaining beautifully" I kid you not. I am 18st1. I said I dont want to maintain, I want to keep loosing. And I said I lost 2.5lbs last week- She doesnt advise or chat about how to improve weightloss or anything useful.....genuinely she says "great, ill add that to my numbers this week, it'll make me look better."

Why do I only have crappy meetings near me.

That does sound a bit crappy. I know that you can get leaders of varying quality. I have spent the last 5 years picking meetings based on the fact that they were run by a leader I knew. She's now given up after 20 years of doing WW. :(

So, got my period.

madmupet you need to give me your maths skills cos I am seriously lacking! lol I am very academic but when it comes to maths Im a total moron! This is why I suck at excel too, all those bleeding formulas!

Lol i'll help any way i can hun, the teacher i had for the ECDL was great i worried about the excel part but tbh it wasnt as bad as i was thinking fingers crossed who ever teaches you hun will be great at explaning it all and making it seem easy, Im sure you will be fine hun.
I miss college :( lol

So, got my period.

Yay i think hun xx

Well, I don't necessarily trust it. My mum had 2 normal cycles and she was pregnant with me.

Back