Dairy of a yoyo!!

well just retest after your period X

What a week!!! Hardly touched any weeklies..... Am a bit worried about how the steroids will affect my losses...... So had loads planed for the weekend and its all been canceled! Lovely! I'm going I go food shopping, oh the joy and do some cooking this afternoon before my subscription to esource expires. And then tomo off to Sunday lunch with a couple of lovely friends who I haven't seen for a while.

Anyone else kinda hoping for a bit of snow?? It's raining here......

Snow here.

Unlike you I have used most of my weeklies - very unusual for me. Thur was my son's birthday so we took him out for tea and we had a take away last night. Before now that would have freaked me out. But I am aiming for a 'normal' relationship with food and part if that is the there WILL be times when I eat more than usual (and I don't mean in a compulsive overeating way). That's just life. So what I am doing is ensuring that I cut back a bit over the next few days.

Ahh steriods can be a serious b*gger.

Just rain here. Don't think there is any chance of the snow getting this fsr south this time. I don't want it! I want spring!

X

Snow here.

Unlike you I have used most of my weeklies - very unusual for me. Thur was my son's birthday so we took him out for tea and we had a take away last night. Before now that would have freaked me out. But I am aiming for a 'normal' relationship with food and part if that is the there WILL be times when I eat more than usual (and I don't mean in a compulsive overeating way). That's just life. So what I am doing is ensuring that I cut back a bit over the next few days.

That's good hon! I am sure you made some really safe choices. I am really glad you're ok sweetie. Xxx

Ahh steriods can be a serious b*gger.

Just rain here. Don't think there is any chance of the snow getting this fsr south this time. I don't want it! I want spring!

X

I am worried!!! They have made me want meat! Lol! X

Meat is good!

Lol this isn't!

Attachments

• image-1740017063.jpg
    image-1740017063.jpg
    668.8 KB · Views: 31
Is that carrot cake?! Yum!!

10pp worth of amazing carrot cake! Lovely weeklies! Lol! Hadnt actually used all that many til that fell in the trolley today!

That looks lush. I gave in and had dominoes with my fam, just how many pp is that? haha

fml

That looks lush. I gave in and had dominoes with my fam, just how many pp is that? haha

fml

Depends which pizza- probably about 6-7pp a slice. I have £15 credit at my local dominos!!! So f*cking tempted!

I had 5 slices. If I was on ww what would that mean? Lol well over?

Dont do iiiiitttt hahah

I had 5 slices. If I was on ww what would that mean? Lol well over?

Not at all, which pizza! Ill tell u! I can work out what points you should be on too.... Remember you also get 49 extra. Even if you'd eaten normally all day and chomped all your daily points you could have still eaten 5bits of dominos and still lost. Promise! Are you considering.....? Xx

It was a bbq sauce meaty one? lol dont know the name! I would do it if I didnt have to pay? is there a naughty website that tells you all the things you need to know about it so you can do it on your own. I definitely think it is something I could move onto once I get sick of shakes!

oohh yeah how many points would I be on? and are weeklies points you use to be naughty?
x

It was a bbq sauce meaty one? lol dont know the name! I would do it if I didnt have to pay? is there a naughty website that tells you all the things you need to know about it so you can do it on your own. I definitely think it is something I could move onto once I get sick of shakes!

oohh yeah how many points would I be on? and are weeklies points you use to be naughty?
x

Yeah, there's an app!

And ill work it out for u x

Mmmmm carrot cake yummy my fave :D well that and chocolate fudge cake omg im drooling now and have the urge to go in the kitchen and make some yummy carrot cake i must resist :D

Your doing great hun xx

So as of tomo I am going it alone. No more meetings. Could be interesting.

Back