Dairy of a yoyo!!

That is GORGEOUS! When will I be able to wear petty bras again???????

If I drop another dress size and go to Brighton bravissimo, I'll pick u up on the way through!

They don't have my size in that moulded one from ur earlier post 38gg is all the go up too otherwise I'd b tempted to at least go try them on!!! Xx

have a look around as Im sure they go up to HH/J

That Freya one is lush! I'm gonna see if they go anywhere near my size on another site! Xx

Should do, freya go to J

That is beautiful! this is the one I have from Evans :

http://www.evans.co.uk/webapp/wcs/s...categoryId=&pageSize=24&refinements=category~[212055|209431]&noOfRefinements=1

very comfortable but their sizing is weeeiiird.

That is GORGEOUS! When will I be able to wear petty bras again???????

You can wear them now!!! X

Laura, the blue one is lovely too.... How weird is weird? X

like I wouldnt order online - try on in store and dont be afraid to try 2 on the same size cos they will be different lol

new dress...sadly looking pear shape!!! Photo0136.jpg

-17st4 today.

How many is that off? Love the dress!

It's prob not date wear even if it goes with blue tight boots and a long cardi. Quandary!!!!

Um I think -2...... Def -1. It's going slowly though. It's taken 4 months to stift 1st4.

That's so true!!! ;)

Is the dress date material do u reckon?! I don't even know what we're doing!! X

I liked the first one you showed us more for a date!

I do like that dress but might be a bit casual? up to you tho! it is pretty :)

The one with red? I wish I'd bought it!!!!! X

Ohhhh I thought you did! X

I know!!!! S1it. To be honest Laura I'm not sure ill go....... I'll text u. X

Do it. Was going to text you tmrw to tell you about my awful day today too. X

Have you got a bravissimo near you? Much better for bras and fittings. Our Evans closed down last year. I find Yours to be much better for clothes, and in some respects I'm quite sad that I'm now too small for their clothes.

Have you got a bravissimo near you? Much better for bras and fittings. Our Evans closed down last year. I find Yours to be much better for clothes, and in some respects I'm quite sad that I'm now too small for their clothes.

There is one in Oxford which is still quite far. Issue is they don't go up to a 42 back. Well, def not on the website.....

There is one in Oxford which is still quite far. Issue is they don't go up to a 42 back. Well, def not on the website.....

I thought they did because I used to be a 44 back.

Back